part 14

the screen went black and boden immediately called voight who got intelligence right on it. halstesd and upton came to the firehouse to get a look at the laptop. "oh my god" upton said under her breath as they replayed the footage.
"hey, that window, look outside, doesn't that look like the district?" jay asked "yeh, it must be that warehouse out the back" hailey replied
"this guy has some guts to kidnap a firefighter and take them out the back of a police district" jay said as he notified voight and they said they'd meet at the warehouse.
jay and hailey went back into the common room where everyone was sitting around the table, scared. "we may have a location on the warehouse" jay said and everyone looked up "we're meeting voight there then moving in"
"boden you and kelly can follow us as long as you don't show yourselves" upton said and boden nodded at her then at kelly who immediately got up and walked to the app floor and got in boden's car.
jay and hailey left and boden and severide followed behind them.
they made it to the warehouse and there was a truck outside. voight got there seconds later with antonio and ruzek and kevin we're following behind them. they stayed quiet and voight signalled for them to move in. jay broke down the door and kevin ran in first "chicago pd"