part 34

kelly and stella stopped crying when natalie came back in the room. "i'm so sorry you guys i can't think of anything worse. you can go home though. go to a proper bed. go home" she said to them as they began to get up "thanks nat" kelly said.
stella got changed and they went outside and got in kelly's car. they didn't say a word to each other even when they got home, they just climbed into bed and kelly held stella tight.
they had been in that position for at least 20 minutes when stella finally said something "i'm so sorry kelly" "for what?" kelly asked half knowing what the answer was gonna be "it's all my fault. i'm so sorry" stella said and then started crying into his chest again. "it's not your fault stella. and i'm gonna keep telling you that until you believe me" kelly lay his head back down on his pillow and stroked stella's hair until they fell asleep.
kelly woke up to his phone going off and tried to make sure stella didn't wake up. he rolled over and grabbed his phone then went out into the kitchen.
later that morning they woke up in each other's arms. stella turned to lock at the time "kelly we need to get to work" she said when she saw the time "no boden called last night and said that we can have as much time off as we need" kelly told her. they lay there for a while until kelly started to get up to make then some food but stella refused to eat anything because she 'wasn't hungry'