part 30

"she's what?" kelly asked surprised "she's pregnant" nat said with a huge smile on her face "oh my god! oh-" kelly said with a grin bigger than his face then ran over and hugged nat and picked her up. nat laughed and then he put her down and said "can i go see her?" "yeh yeh of course go" nat said putting her hands together then up to her face feeling so happy.
kelly walked into stella's room and saw her lying in her bed still asleep. kelly sat beside her and held her hand waiting for her to wake up so he could tell her the good news.
*a few hours later*
"hey baby" stella said as she started to open her eyes. "heyyy i'm so glad you're okay" kelly replied. "what happened?" stella asked "well last night you got really drunk and then this morning you were throwing up a lot then you passed out" kelly told her "but i have some news" he added "what?" she asked. "you're pregnant" he told her with a massive smile. "oh my god!" she said as she pulled him into a tight hug. "we're gonna be parents!" stella said as a tear fell from her eye.
when stella got discharged they went straight home and figured out how they were gonna tell boden the next morning. they decided that they would just go in in the morning and go to his office and tell him right there, right then.