part 17

stella and kelly woke up at their house that morning very late and very hungover stella woke up first and rolled over next to kelly and woke him up accidentally "sorry babe i didn't mean to wake you" she said "don't worry, i don't mind getting woken up in bed next to my wife" kelly replied with a smirk. they both laughed and kelly got out of bed and stella moaned, kelly laughed and said "heyyy come on. i gotta go shower" "in that case, i'm coming with you" stella said as she followed kelly into the bathroom.
*a few weeks later*
kelly and stella got back from their honeymoon in paris and went back to work the morning after their plane landed.
"hey it's nice to have you two back!" cruz said "how's married life treating you?" herrmann asked while raising his eyebrows. stella and kelly both laughed and said it was amazing.
after a very long boring shift stella and kelly went home and went straight to bed. stella was lying with her head on kelly's chest when she started breathing heavily and quickly when she sat up waking kelly up as well. "hey hey hey whats up?" kelly asked still half asleep "umm nothing just a bad dream i guess" stella replied knowing full well she had a nightmare about the kidnapping. "come on stella, i know you, you can tell me, your husband" he said seriously but with a slight smirk. stella hesitated before she said anything, contemplating wether or not to tell kelly "just a bad dream i swear, go back to sleep" when kelly lay back down and went back to sleep stella got up and went to watch tv in the living room because she couldn't get back to sleep.