part 23

"uhh stella what victim?" casey asked looking very confused. "the guy otis found" stella said "what guy? i didn't find any guy" otis replied and looked at boden to reassure him. "yeh you did. the guy, mid 30's, brown hair" casey looked over at boden then at kelly very confused, they were all confused. "we gotta go back in and find him"stella said as she started to turn her around but brett stopped her. "hey stella maybe you should come over to the ambo and we can get you some water" foster said "no no no we gotta go find him" stella protested. kelly went over to stella and pulled her away from the group. "guys did any of you see her hit her head or anything in there?" brett asked the rest of 81. they all shook there heads, everyone was starting to worry.
"stella, whats up?" kelly asked as she took her around the back of the squad truck where no one could see them "kelly- i- we- we need to go and get him" stella said trying to push past kelly "hey stella, stella stop" kelly said grabbing her as she tried to run past him. a tear fell out if her eye "hey stella, whats going on? talk to me." more tears started to fall down her face. "come here" kelly said pulling stella into a tight hug. kelly comforted her for a minute as she stopped crying and he wiped the tears from her face. they went back around to find everyone waiting, they'd packed everything up and were ready to leave but were very worried about what just happened. "sorry guys. i dunno what i was thinking" stella said as she saw them all there. "don't worry kidd" casey said "we just wanted to make sure you're okay" he added. "i'm fine. thanks guys" stella replied. they got back in their trucks and went to the firehouse. their shift had finished while on that call so they all changed and went home.