part 11

they were tied to the bed posts. no injuries but definitely being kept against their will then she heard it. she heard the door close behind her and saw a man walk in she didn't recognise him. he untied brett and emily and handed them a laptop and told them to take it back to the firehouse and turn it on in exactly one hour, and to make sure everyone is watching. they looked confused but they started to walk out the door as he grabbed stella "what about kidd?" foster asked "oh no. she's staying with me. nice work girls thank you very much for bringing her straight to me" "oh my god stella i'm so sorry" brett said apologetically. "GET OUT" the man shouted so emily and brett walked out the door and the man pulled stella close to him "so, here's what's gonna happen. i have a gun so you're gonna do exactly as i say" "okay" "we're gonna go outside and get out the front of the building and you're gonna act completely natural, as if you're my girlfriend, and then we're going to get into my car and i'm going to drive away" he said "where are you gonna take me?" stella asked trying not to show any fear "oh you don't get to know that"
they made it to the car and he put stella in the back and tied a blindfold around her head and he started to drive.