27

I knocked on Dominic's room door, and he invited me in. As I stepped inside, Dominic's eyebrows raised immediately as he took in my appearance.

"Where are you going?" he questioned as he looked me up and down.

I answered, "Out with friends."

"Which friends?" Dominic frowned.

"People from college," I answered. "You don't know them."

Dominic then questioned, "Will there be guys too?"

While frowning, I questioned, "Does it matter?" Dominic gave me a look that showed how serious he was about his question, causing me to roll my eyes. "Yeah, mom."

"Watch your mouth," he warned. "Your dress is too short, by the way."

"It's longer than the dress I wore for Matthew's party," I pointed out. My eyebrows were narrowed in confusion about why he was being so controlling.

He pointed out, "Yeah, but I was with you. Now that I won't be with you, you have to put on a longer dress."

While crossing my arms, I angrily expressed, "No!"

"What?" Dominic asked while raising an eyebrow and getting off his bed. He walked over to me and crossed his arms, mocking me. As I backed away, he stepped forward, and we continued this pattern until my back was against the wall Dominic cornered me in.

"Move!" I instructed, my eyes not connecting with his, as I was feeling a bit intimidated by him.

Dominic shook his head while ordering, "Go change."

"No!" I defended once more, and he unwrapped my arms and pinned them above my head. He then used his leg to pin my legs to the wall.

While raising a brow, Dominic replied, "I wasn't asking, Summer."

"And I wasn't begging," I replied while finally looking into his eyes. "Get off of me!"

"Go change!" Dominic demanded while staring into my eyes.

I stubbornly replied, "There's nothing wrong with my outfit, and you don't own me!"

"You're my wife, so you can't-" he got out until I cut him off.

I yelled, "We're not together, and even if we were to be, you wouldn't have the right to control me!"

"You either change or stay home, Summer," he said while releasing me.

Challenging him, I questioned, "And what if I don't?" Dominic held my waist and pressed me into the wall while staring intensely into my eyes. His eyes then flickered to my lips for a moment before meeting my eyes once again. He leaned in closer to me, and I held my breath as I anticipated the moment I felt was coming. Instead of meeting my lips, however, Dominic rest his forehead on mine and stared into my eyes. He then sighed while shaking his head and slightly backing away. "I'm not changing, Dominic, and I'm not staying here ei-"

I didn't get to finish my sentence, however,  because I was cut off by Dominic's lips smashing into mine. Like at the party, though, Dominic pulled away before I could enjoy the kiss, so it was more like a smooch. His kiss still brought tingles to my body, however- despite being quick.

"I'm sorry," he apologized while releasing my waist and backing away. "I shouldn't have done that. Um...have fun with your friends. I need to get my head straight." He walked over to his bed and sat down at the edge before ruffling his hair. I hesitated to approach him, but did it nonetheless. After stopping in front of him, I lifted his head so that he could look into my eyes. "I'm really sorry. I-"

I placed my index finger on his lip while telling him, "Shhhh."

I then took his hands in mine and placed them on my waist. Dominic frowned, a slight crease forming on his forehead. "W-w-what are you doing?" he questioned as I straddled him. As I slowly laid him down, he nervously stated, "I-I don't think this is a g-good idea, Summer."

"If you want me to stop, I will. Just tell me to," I negotiated. I then began trailing the muscles on his torso while kissing his neck. He let out a low groan and cupped my butt. He then gently squeezed it as I sucked on his neck, and I could feel him become slightly aroused.

"S-Summer," he groaned as I slowly gyrated my hips into his. "Are you sure about this?"

As I lifted his top, I nodded, "Yes, Dominic."

He slightly sat up and pulled his shirt off before throwing it on the floor. We then passionately connected our lips.

"Earth to Summer," Dominic teased, snapping me out of my daydream.

With confusion evident in my voice, I replied, "Huh?"

He chuckled, "I asked where you're going."

"Ohhh," I nodded. This absurd imagination of mine needed to quit. I didn't know why I was thinking about Dominic in this way, but I was frankly growing tired of it. "Out with friends."

He looked me up and down before complimenting, "You look nice."

"Thank you," I smiled. "You don't think my dress is too short?"

"I mean, it is short, but I can't control what you wear. You're quite the stubborn wife," he teased. "It's not that short, though." I gave a simple nod in satisfaction of his answer. I was content that he wouldn't try to control me. "I didn't know you cared about what I thought of your dressing."

I shook my head, "I don't. I just thought you'd try to control my life....maybe corner me into a wall and pin my hands above my head if I didn't do as you wanted."

"If you wanted to get freaky, all you had to do was ask," Dominic teased, causing my cheeks to heat up. "Is that what your exes did?" I shook my head once more. "So why do you expect that from me?"

I shrugged, "You seem like the type to choke me or something."

He thought to himself before nodding, "You're right, even about the pinning to the wall idea, but I'd only do something like those mentioned during intercourse or making out. I actually never got that horny to try either, but there's always a first for everything, right?"

I shrugged, "Yeah, I guess."

"So tonight?" he joked, causing me to chuckle while shaking my head. "What time are you coming back anyways?"

"Maybe eight tonight. My friends said to invite you, but I didn't know if you'd want to come, being that you don't know them," I informed. "If you want, you can come, however. We're supposed to meet up in an hour."

Dominic questioned, "What's the event?"

"It's pretty childish, but roller skating and then out for drinks," I answered, and Dominic's eyes slightly widened. "Oh. My. Gosh. Does Dominic King not know how to roller skate?"

"I don't," he admitted while climbing off the bed. "Can you teach me?"

I gave a wide smiled and eagerly nodded.