49

Summer received a text on her phone and quickly read it. She then sighed and ran a hand through her hair. "Zara was able to contact the real Alex Trevino and have him share documents on the representatives he once hired," Summer informed. "The guy's name is Tony Puccini. He was Alex's PA up until last year when Alex found out that Tony had been stealing from Trevbots. Tony apparently fled after that."

I frowned, "Do they have any more info on him?"

"Nothing valuable," Summer shook her head. "Maybe Jeff can find info on him."

"You're right!" I agreed while grabbing my phone. I texted the information to Jeff and placed my phone down. "Just in case, we need to construct a plan on how to get into the building."

Summer scrounged her lips to the left and stared into space, which was what she normally did when she was thinking deeply about something. My phone dinged, so I quickly checked the message from Jeff.

Jeff: Didn't find anything on him after the criminal charges. Maybe he's staying with someone that cops wouldn't normally suspect.

I looked over at Summer and asked, "Did Zara give you the names of the other representatives?" Summer shook her head while watching me with a bit of curiosity laced in her eyes. "Ask her for it, please." She gave a gentle nod and began texting Zara. "Send them to me when you get them."

"Sure, babe," she gently smiled, causing a warm feeling to form inside me. I loved when she called me babe. It reminded me that we were actually dating, as oppose to me enjoying only what would be a dream.

Within seconds, a text came through on my phone from Summer.

"Thanks, babe," I smiled, and she looked up at me and blushed while giving a soft nod.

I forwarded the message to Jeff, who replied saying that I should give him a few minutes because he had to pick up his daughters from ballet class.

"How about an ambush either at Headquarters or at his hideout, if Jeff can give us that info?" Summer asked. "For the Headquarters ambush, I was thinking we mess up the lighting inside-probably cut the wires from the light box. Then, we go in disguised as workers for whatever light company Headquarters use. We take out Tony using the silencer on a gun. After, we maybe roll a smoke bomb, take out the guards on the floor and in the elevators without the ones in the main hall knowing. Then, we safely leave. Or, we could just throw a bomb in the windows and watch as they go up in flame. I know a guy who can even get us a rocket launcher. We'd just have to make sure Tony is inside when the place blows up."

I shrugged, "The second option sounds less time consuming, but how will we find out who actually shot our families? Tony put out the hit, but who pulled the trigger?"

Summer shrugged, "The person was just doing what they thought they had to for money. Judging how Romaine was recruited, I'd say that Tony seeks people that are gullible and in a really low place. It's how he manipulates them. We should just satisfy with Tony's death and move on."

I sighed and nodded in agreement. I didn't want to risk having Tony slip from our fingers nor either Summer or myself getting hurt. Truly, I just wanted to get the burden off my chest and to finally enjoy life with Summer. I wanted an actual wedding with her, and in the future, kids. The sooner we got this job done, the sooner we could move on in life.

"Let's head back to the house," Summer suggested. "We can finalize our plans there."

I nodded and pulled out of the parking spot that we were still in from earlier. We had been parked there for about an hour as we waited for information, and being that we still needed info, it made sense that we simply wait at home and better formulate our thoughts.

When we arrived to the house, however, there was an unpleasant surprise. Anger boiled inside me as what used to be my beloved mansion was now a half burning mess. Summer's eyebrows raised as she took in the sight, and when she turned her head to face me to say something, the other half of the house exploded right before my eyes.

Tony was a dead fucking man!