25

CHAPTER 25

It was noisy. The place was vibrating due to the loud music inside, everyone was having a chat and praising everyone's attire. There were revelations of who was dating who since they came to the ball with their dates

Yes, it was the school's ball once again.

Fourth years wandered their eyes all over the place, they all looked so amazed. Seventh years looked lovingly to their dates since this will be their last annual school ball.

Harry and Hermione went together as friends and Ron went with Lavender. The girl pulled him to the dance floor, forcing the poor redhead to dance and he danced with her, awkwardly.

The party went on. Everyone were looking for the four out of five Leos, they didn't make an appearance yet. So they just assumed that maybe they wouldn't go.

That's until Flint Vera walked in wearing a red suit, representing his house color, his hair slightly tousled but it made him look even more handsome. He didn't have any dates this year, as he rejected girls and he was too busy to ask someone to go with him.

Everyone gasps. At last, the first Leo showed up. And whenever a Leo shows up, the others will eventually show up too.

And they were right, Aeacus Cromwell soon followed wearing a blue suit, his hands in his pockets and looking so uninterested with the event. As if he was forced to go. Nevertheless, he was Aeacus Cromwell, he always look good. Just like his Gryffindor friend, he didn't bring anyone with him.

Everyone anticipated for the next Leo, wondering who Demetria Ainsworth and Aster Birkenhead's dates are.

But instead of seeing one Leo walking in, two of them came in. Their arms tangled with each other.

Everyone started whispering to each other.

Demi and Aster entered the hall together. Aster wore a suit and Demi wore a dress.

But that wasn't the reason why the hall was filled with chattering. It was because they were dressed in white. It looked like they were getting married. The news about them getting married isn't new to everyone, everyone knew about their fathers' wishes. But this, this confirms it.

There was a noticeable change with their auras. They were slowly going back to their original selves now. Like they already solved their problem from the beginning of the year.

"I still don't know why Aster forced Demi to wear a white dress." Flint whispered earning an eye roll from Aeacus.

"It's because he wanted to annoy a redhead."

Flint snapped his head to Aeacus' direction. "Oh! Yeah!"

Aeacus rolled his eyes again. "You're so slow sometimes, do you know that?"

Ron's eyes stared at the two, this confirmed what he heard at the corridors a few days ago.

They're really getting married.

He frowned, Lavender saw his reaction and pulled his attention back.

"Let's dance Wonwon!" Ron fake smiled and nodded. Clearly not having the energy anymore. She grabbed his arm at the center of the dance floor.