11.1

CHAPTER 11

Flash Back
Fourth Year, Yule Ball

Ron was in a bad mood and he kept saying hurtful things to everyone, especially Hermione.

"What's gotten your wand in a knot?" Hermione asked as she followed Ron's gaze, he was staring at Demetria who was dancing with Aster. Both of them laughing at whatever the Slytherin said. "you can't ruin our night just because yours is ruined,"

Ron shot her a look then he stood up to exit the Great Hall, Hermione followed him.

"Admit it Ronald, you like Demetria."

Ron scoffed, "what bloody hell are you taking about? I don't fancy her!"

"Next time, find the courage and ask her before anyone else does! Stop being an ass Ronald!"

He turned his back on her, finding what she was saying as absurd. Why would he fancy someone who went to the ball with a Slytherin?

End of Flashback

         Ron shook his head in this memory. How can Hermione be so right all the time? He thought.

          A lot of students were already at the Great Hall with their dates. Ron and Hermione walked together side by side showing no signs of sweetness at all. Ron, who had his hands on his pockets, was wearing a black dress robe, white long sleeves, bow tie and black slacks. Looking more presentable than he did during the Yule Ball, more presentable than ever actually.

"Wow, you don't look weird tonight ickle Ronniekins," Fred greeted.

Another twin looked at him from head to toe, "I agree," he looked at Hermione and winked. "Looking good Hermione."

Hermione smiled at him. "Thanks George,"

Ron scanned the room and saw Harry walking to his direction with Luna. Flint was following them with his Ravenclaw date. "She's not here yet mate," Harry whispered. Ron just nodded and waited for her. Though he was not her date for the ball, he's still looking forward to see her tonight. Knowing that she will absolutely look beautiful, no doubt in that.

"Hey, that's Demetria right?" Flint said pointing to the big door of the Great Hall.

All of them, except Ron, turned to look at her and their jaws dropped. Ron breathed in before turning to look.

"Bloody hell," is all he managed to say.

He knew that she's beautiful. But this, this was beyond his expectations.

Everyone in the room stopped their chattering when she walked in, all eyes were suddenly on her making her blush and look down.

Demetria is wearing a beige strapless dress that hugs her curves perfectly, she had her hair in a bun exposing her neck and collar bone. Every guy in the room were practically drooling over her.

Ron felt someone nudge him on his side. He reluctantly took his eyes off of Demi and looked at the person who nudged him. It was Harry, he pushed Ron's chin up with his right hand and just then did he realized that his had his mouth open. He cleared his throat at returned his gaze to Demetria.

Aster, Aeacus, Kris and Flint soon walked up to her, they were all complimenting her and patted Flint's shoulder. Saying 'good job' to him. Kris came with a Hufflepuff, Aster and Aeacus too.

"Mate, what are you doing?" Harry said as he jerked his head in Demi's direction. "Talk to her!"

Ron was about to walk to her when Blaise Zabini suddenly appeared near her. He took her left hand and kissed it, which made Ron roll his eyes and look away. His eyes met Hermione's gaze in the process and she had an i-told-you-so look on her face. He huffed and sat on his seat.