Author

AUTHOR'S NOTE

The book has finally ended.

Thank you so much for reading! I started writing this when I was 17 and now I'm 19, that's one of the reasons why I'm so attached with this story because I practically grew up and matured with the characters (lol). I'm really grateful to my patient readers, especially to those who were already here since Chapter 1, I apologize for my slow updates.

Also, I'm really happy that the readers grew attached with the other four best friends, I actually based their personalities to my four guy friends (that's why none of them ended up together, sorry, the Aster and Aeacus [in real life] really hate each other and they do banter, a lot).

I apologize for my typographical errors and also wrong grammar, English is not my first language (I'm from the Philippines) so... yeah.

There will be no sequel of That Redhead, as much as I want to create one, I'm too busy to continue this book.

But, I will be adding special chapters whenever I have time, it's a glimpse of Ron and Demi's lives after the last chapter.

I'm planning to create another Ron Weasley book but it will most probably just contain around 1-5 chapters.

Again, thank you for reading this book, I never expected this to have almost 80k reads.

I will miss them 🥺🥺

Also, here's a vid of Rupert Grint. He's just too adorable in this vid i can't ❤️❤️❤️🥺🥺 I'm so happy that he's now in instagram ❤️❤️