30

CHAPTER 30

It was yet another year at Hogwarts for Demetria Ainsworth. Just like two years ago, she was sitting on a compartment inside the Hogwarts Express with her eyes closed.

But unlike that year, there was no Aster to irritate her. Or Aeacus to hug her. They're with their own houses. Still, she haven't had enough sleep but not because she waiting for Flint's letters. She haven't sleep because during these dark times, who does?

The atmosphere in the train was also different. Everyone was silent. It was clear to everyone, they won't be going back to the same Hogwarts. No, everyone on the train were nervous. Many of them didn't come back to attend Hogwarts this year, because their parents didn't let them. But there are still students who came back. Like Demetria and her friends. Well, except Flint.

Suddenly, the train stopped and she heard footsteps. Demetria opened her eyes as she heard Cormac talking behind her. "My father will hear about this."

She didn't need to check who it was, she can already tell with the look on Neville's face who was sitting across her seat. Neville stood from his seat. "Hey losers."

He paused. "He isn't here."

Just like that. The death eaters left.

Harry Potter is not in the train. He's not going back to Hogwarts, and so were his friends. Demi was relieved after realizing that Aeacus was right. Before returning to Hogwarts, Demi, Aster and Aeacus requested a favor to the Weasleys to get Flint and hide their muggle born friend, knowing that Hogwarts is not safe for him.

He must be with Harry and the other order of the phoenix now. With the Weasleys.

She sighed.

Weasley.

**
Months later..

He was frustrated. They weren't going anywhere. It was taking long. Too long than he'd expected. It doesn't help when he thinks about her, if she came, if she waited for him, if she's upset because he didn't show up. But he kept walking and he kept following his best friend.

But tonight, he just couldn't help it. He couldn't take it anymore. Especially when he felt useless, like Harry and Hermione can do this horcrux hunt without him anyway, that they are better off without him. So that's why he bursted. That's why he's having a fight with Harry right now.

Hermione was standing in between them. "Ron, Ron please take—" but Ron yanked her hands away from the horcrux. "Please take off this horcrux, you won't be saying any of this is you weren't been wearing it the whole day!"

"Do you know why I listen to that radio? To make sure I don't hear Ginny's name, or Fred, or George, or mum... or.." or Demetria.

"Well you think I'm not listening too? You think I don't know how this feels!?" Their voices were getting louder and louder.

"You don't know how it feels! Your parents are dead! You have no family."

That was it. Harry couldn't take it anymore so he lunged to Ron. "Alright go! Go then!"

Ron took his horcrux off, he took his bags, stared at the two, and left. Hermione followed after him but he didn't listen. He left.

After leaving, that's when he realized everything that he told Harry. He felt like the heavy feeling was gone, his anger. And he instantly regretted everything.