27

CHAPTER 27

Ron wanted so badly to talk to Demetria to check if she was okay, but the brunette would always leave the room once she saw the redhead. Ron sighed at this. He was filled with guilt and sorry. He wanted so badly to take back all he had said.

He wanted her back.

"You're really not gonna take your eyes off of her, huh?" Harry asked.

Ron rolled his eyes. "What would you do if you were me?"

Harry shrugged his shoulders and puckered his lips. "Probably the same thing. Well, if I don't have a girlfriend.. that is."

Ron was reminded of Lavender. And he shook his head knowing how much he hurt her. Demi's books fell down and he ran to her aid, helping her pick up her books.

"Thanks." Demi said before looking up and she froze when she saw who helped her. Her jaws clench when she saw Ron standing in front of her.

Ron was about to open his mouth when Demi started walking away, leaving him alone.

"Oops." Harry whispered. Ron sighed and continued walking to his class.

This type of thing kept on going on for days. So now he was in the dark part of the Astronomy Tower, enjoying the cold breeze of air. He was deep in his thoughts before he heard someone coming. His breath hitched when he saw Demi walking towards the railings and breathing in, enjoying the cold breeze.

He froze in his spot, staring at her beauty. He watched as she tried to tuck her hair in her ears. She leaned in to the railings and breathed in happily. Feeling satisfied with the feeling of the cold air in her skin. Ron attempted to stand up but this only caught Demi's attention.

She turned around, wand in her hands. "Who's there?"

Ron squinted his eyes. She sounded so scared. He wondered if she was scared of being attacked again by the death eaters, and he felt sad. Thinking that she's became anxious after the incident.

"Who's there!?"

He stepped out of the darkness and threw his hands in the air. "Relax, it's just me." He said slowly as he watched Demi's expression turn from a scared to a relieved one. But it didn't last long because her face suddenly turned blank once again, not showing any emotion.

She placed her wand back in her pocket and turned around again. "Why are you here?"

Ron was taken a back, he didn't know that Demi would start talk first. "I-I wanted to go somewhere to think."

Demi just nodded and returned her attention at the view in front of her. The stars were twinkling and she smiled sadly, tonight was one of those nights that she just miss Kris.

A memory flashed back to both of them.

Today was her grandma's birthday but she wasn't able to go home because they have a lot of tests. Demi felt bad about missing her birthday despite of her reassuring her that it was okay.

Ron sat with her at the floor of the astronomy tower, he didn't like seeing her sad. So he was thinking of ways to cheer her up. He smiled sadly at her and ruffled her hair.