THE END

Oh, wow... Time really flies, doesn't it?

I started this fanfic late in December last year and now almost a year has passed since then and the fanfic has officially come to a beautiful ending.

I would firstly like to thank all of you, my lovely readers, that I absolutely could have not have done any of this without. I am so so grateful for all the love and support I have received from all of you, be it through your comments, direct messages and posts on my wall. Sincerely, thank you.

I hope that you all are satisfied with the ending. Jungkook and Jieun finally cleared up their misunderstands and found their happiness, Seokjin and Byulyi's relationship are going stably, Yoojung and Jimin's relationship was confirmed after their trip to Busan. The only issue some of you might have here is Jisoo and Taehyung.

Y'all may not like the so-called cliffhanger, but in my opinion, that's the beauty of it all. We don't know what happens between them in the future, but regardless of that, we know that the two of them will always be by each other's side, helping each other to heal and grow. The two of them had very similar experiences, but because they were both broken, I didn't want them to rush into a relationship just for the sake of it all.

Other than that, I think personally, I really liked how there were many life lessons that we could learn from this story - one of them being the contrast between Jennie and Yongsun and Chaeyoung - Jennie really saw how wrong she was in the past and made and effort to change, but the two, at the very end of the story, were still unrepentant. Lisa seemed to truly have turned over a new leaf as well, but then again, we do not know.

Another thing I really liked was the character development of our characters! In the last sentence, instead of denying the thanks and saying that she was more thankful towards Jungkook, she said "you're welcome, and thank you" - something that she would have never said in the past. Another two characters I would like to point out is of course, our MVPs Taehyung and Jisoo, who went through so much. They both learnt and grew so much together throughout the story - Taehyung helped Jisoo to salvage her relationship with her parents and Jisoo in return was a pillar of strength for him.

In conclusion, I hope you guys really liked this story! I know some of you have been avid readers of my books since the Heart Signal X days, and I really hope you guys liked this one as much! I just would like to let you guys know that if you're a fan of my Heart Signal series, I've actually started on my 2nd season - which you can access on my profile right now. It features the 3 BTS members who weren't in the house in the 1st season. The other 4 members also appear frequently throughout the story.

And that's all for now! Thank you guys so much once again for supporting The Transfer Student and see you in my next one! :)

<3,
hobisbeansprout