Chapter - 36 - Six Summit Clan Meeting ( Part 1 )

"Hold on a fucking second. Are you telling me I got the only Water Spirit?" I asked.

'Yes.' Ari responded.

"So...hypothetically...if I were to get the Wind Spirit...would my powers become stronger?"

'I'm sure they would, but such a thing has never happened. See, I and the other Spirits have high standards. You are perfect for me so of course, I am yours, but I've never known of two Spirits willing to share a human.' She said.

"Fuck that! Where's the Wind Spirit?"

She sighed.

'If you must know. I'm sure he's up on the tallest mountain on this continent. It's called Mount Zian.

Now, I do warn against it. This Mountain is extremely high if you don't have good control of your Wind Element you will most likely die. At a certain height, the air is so thin that your body is slowly dying.'

"I know about thinning air. Learned it in school."

'You-'

I showed her my memories of my past life.

"This is me from before. A life I've already lived." I smirked.

'That...this...'

"Cool right?"

'I just need to process this.' She said.

"Understandable, I'll leave you alone."

I turned my attention to the ice forming. I took out the water from my body and then used the air to cool it down into ice. After that, I added my Pure Energy and slowly the ice started to glow. Expect the glow was brighter and the ice was thicker.

This time I shot them a distance away at a cliff.

The shards hit the cliff and immediately rocks flew everywhere.

It was time for me to go into the field to Level and Rank Up. I walked back to Aden and grabbed him up. I also went inside and told Oh MeMei to hold down the fort and tell Master I would be leaving for a few months to gain outside skills.

I also told her about the Water Spirit and me making a Contract so that's why the water is gone. She thought I was crazy until I showed her and she just looked at me with a dumb look. Then I gathered my things and dressed accordingly. My period was also over now, so that was good.

After all of that, I started my walk down the mountain.

"Know any places to train?" I asked Ari.

Aden was just chilling on my shoulders.

'A few. I've traveled all over these mountains finding places to be my home.'

"Where should we go then?" I asked.

'Let's go to the 5 Ranks Mountain.'

"Why there?"

'You are my Master, so I know of a great treasure there. It's a sword the Ancients called Holy Might. Now, I have no idea whether the sword will want you, but you being a Pure Body can't hurt your chances.'

"Sounds like a plan. Let's do it." I readied myself and activated Flight Steps and away I ran.

She leads me to the mountain which required me to go more north. Apparently, it was the perfect place to stash a Holy Treasure. People also knew of its existence because of one known truth. Vicious Beast love Treasure.

Though I was still shocked because Ari also spoke of a Holy Beast guarding the sword. Apparently, the sword had the power to make Holy Beast and under do its bidding. This, I found so fucking interesting.

Aden didn't give to shits where we were going.

All was going well until I saw a gathering of people. I was a little confused but I decided to go see what all the fun was about.

I blended it with a group of people to watch what was going on.

I saw some people setting up a stage and others talking about what was going on. I was going to listen but a man spoke up behind me.

"Hey! Kid!"

I turned towards the man.

"Yes?" I asked.

"Who's family are you from?" It was a big man who had to be 6'5. When he walked up to little 4'8 me.

"No family you'd know. I just saw people and I was interested in what was going on."

The man's eyes grew big.

"You are just up here, alone?"

"Yea." I nodded.

"Your family let you, a little girl, go out on your own?" He knitted his brows.

I sighed.

"Why must you ask so many unimportant questions?" I asked.

He was speechless and I walked away.

Expect I heard something overhead. I looked up to see Air Ships. My mouth dropped. AIRSHIPS?!! What the actual fuck!

I was so shocked that I didn't know what to do with myself. That was until I noticed what looked to be a wolf looking out over the Air Ship. Damn, I forgot how cool those were.

I stood back as I watched 6 different Air Ships land. All had different flags. Each flag represented different Clans.

I didn't know any of the Clans but one looked very familiar. One had a picture of an hourglass and the hourglass took me all the way back to the time I was a prisoner. There was a banner with an hourglass. I only saw it once at a glance, but I knew this had to be the same one.

I hummed to myself as I narrowed my eyes. What was going on here?

I stepped more into the crowd and had Aden go into my dress. I also put up a hood and watched from afar.

The first to get off was the Wolf I saw. He howled and I looked up to see the banner had a picture of a wolf. Oh how fitting. Then I looked at the remaining.

One next to it had a picture of a black turtle. Then there was the hourglass, a golden snake, a white rose, and a red vermilion bird.

I watched as six good looking men of all different ages step off the ship. I watched as the wolf followed close behind the man from the same ship. I watched in secret as the men came together in peace.