Ch 15

Tangled limbs and sweat soaked skin was all we were now

Tangled limbs and sweat soaked skin was all we were now. It was as if our bodies had become one as the candle light gave us enough glow to manoeuvre around the night. Our breathing became heavy as we discovered every inch of each other's bodies. If I hadn't already told the boy softly snoring beside me I had loved him it would have dripped off my lust coated tongue. Being with him was perfect. It was not exactly what I had imagined. No it was something different. Something so innocent yet dirty, but this night would forever be engraved in my skin. I was now completely his and he was completely mine.

The quiet snores vanished as Finns arms wrapped themselves tighter around my torso. His warm breath sending shivers down my spine as he nibbled at my neck.
"I didn't hurt you did I?" He whispered.

"No." I hummed. "It was..."

"Perfect?" Finn finished my sentence. "Only because of you my sweet Josephine. "I think we need to work on keeping you more quiet. I don't mind of course but I fear breakfast will host a very interesting conversation." Finn chuckled.

"Maybe I'll never leave this bed. That way they can ever comment," I smirk knowing that this is not an option. The light peeking through the curtains reminds me I have errands to run with Beth and Finn must go work for Tommy. Our limbs must part and the swelling of our pink lips must go down until it is an appropriate time to kiss again. "Finn?"

"Yes Jo?"

"How Ada loves Freddie?"

"No Jo. How I love you, because that is a much stronger love."