Unexpected Feelings

"Hey Nix how are you? Its been a long time since I met you."
Paunang sabi niya ng makita ko siya sa Isang Parke sa may Luneta.

"I'm fine, and yes its been a long time since I met you. Remember our last meet? When you decide that you needed a space. " Aniya ko tsaka natawa pa ng bahagya.

Minutes past she just smiled at me...

"So sino kasama mo? And what are you doing here?" Pagiba ko ng topic

Again, she smiled at me. And to my fucking surprised, i saw a guy who named Khali, then I saw his hand tapped at her sholder.

Her bestfriend... Just wow!

" Khali Right? He's the guy who---" I stopped

"Hep Hepp Hepp! Shut your fucking mouth Nix. I'm already move on about you, and about us. So don't you dare to say of what your planing to say! Cause I can slapped your face in front of my boyfriend."

She aswered with grethening her teeth, i bow my head then turn around. And while I'm walking at the Luneta I felt a water from my eye's signed that I'm fucking in pain right now.

"Why Nix? Its been a long time since she choose that guy over you. Why can't you moved on from her?! Fuck!"

After a minute I decided to go at my house, cause I want to rest but my plan did not happen, I saw myself at the Bus stop and staring at the girl beside me, she captured my fucking attention. She's small and a little bit crazy I think. She's beautiful and her eye's is very attractive for me. And her---

"Why are you staring at me?" I'm shocked because her eye's can kill someone. And the 'someone' is me.

"Ahm you captured my attention" I said in a low voice but her eye's still can kill hahaha

"So? Just because I captured your attention you can staring at me without any permision from me? How dare you to do that?" She said.

I smile a fake smile.

"It is bad?"

"What about bad?" She asked

"About capturing attention"

Kumunot ang noo niya na siyang ikinatawa ko.

"Your so cute" I whispered and still laughing about her face.

"Psh, sa tingin mo ba nakakatawa?"

Minute later everything was silent, then I felt water again from my eye's. I remember the scene at luneta. Kriss and Khalid what a fucking combination!

"Hey why are you crying?" I lifted my face to show my eye's from her.

"Ako na yung binalewala, ako na yung sinaktan, ako na yung iniwan, ako na yung pinagpalet, tapos ako pa naging masama sa paningin nila."

"What happen? Can you please tell me? I'm all ears." She said tsaka siya dahan dahan na umupo sa tabi ko.

And because of her angelic face, i decided to say everything  I know about my past. Everything I know that I can full to say from her. Every people say 'its better to say your problem to strangger, cause strangger can't judge you about your truly are.'

"I have a Girlfriend that time, and her name is Kriss. Everything about us is okay, we're both legal to our parents, kriss is very kind of person that I know. She always make smile and laugh, and I think she's the only one that can love me back. But after a month she said to me that she can't love me anymore. And she find a better guy. Hahaha pinaglaban ko tapos iiwan din pala ako sa bestfriend ko pa? Wow" My tears is finally fall, i saw a mercy in her eye's while she carry my hand.