💋 UNEXPECTED 💋

"S-stop c-cr--yi-ng Ash *sob* h-hin-n-di n-niya d-des-er-ve yung luha m-mo *sob*"

In the middle of silence, I heard the voice of a crying woman. I'm here outside of our balcony, and she's on my side of the house. Sitting on the chair and lying down on her knees.

I know She's not seeing me because she's more focused on her own business, I took my guitar and started the first song lyrics.

"🎶When she cries at night, and she doesn't think that I can hear (her). She tries to hide, all the fear she feels inside.🎶" I sang and looked at her.

She slowly lifted his face and tried to stop sobbing.

"🎶So I pray this time, I can be the man that she deserves. 'Cause I die a little each time, when she cries.🎶" I sang again and when I looked at her she was looking already with teary eye.

"Why your song is sad?" She asked me then I little bit laugh.

Why did I choose a sad song? It's more painful to her feelings.
How stupid I am? Hahaha what the fudge!

"Ahm, I did that maybe you would notice me" I said then I fixed my chair and faced her.

"But why? *sob* I want to be alone, that's why I'm here at my balcony hoping that I'm just the one here. " She said and I can feel she's still crying without a tear falling.

"Sorry to disturb you. But you got my attention, that's why I sing a sad song for you to notice me." I answered, and I stood up and went to the railing of my balcony to get close to her beautiful face.

"Hindi mo naman kailangan gawin yun *sob*" She said and dry her tear, "I'm fine now" She added.

"Can I ask why are you crying at this moment?" I seriously asked.

"Beffore I say about that can I ask what your name is"

"I'm Kidman Willing, you can also call me Kid or Will nalang" I said.

"Really? Willing? Willing for what naman?" She answered with a smile on her lips.

"Willing to sacrifice everything for you Ash" I said.

"You know my name?"

"Yes, you said that while you're crying"

"Oh, hahaha sorry for that by the way. I really don't know why I'm crying right now. I just want to bring out what I feel right now, very heavy in my feelings." She said with teary eye again, With sob.

"'Wag na 'wag mong iiyakan ang taong never ka naman pinagaksayahan ng oras."

"Bakit mo sinasabi yan? Did you really know what I'm feeling right now? Kung anong dahilan?"

"Hindi na kailangan. Because now? I see you in my two eyes, and I know how much she hurt you right now."

"Just like that? Wow very intersting Kidman Hahaha" She said and laugh.

"You finally laugh! Wow" I said, then turn around para makatalon ng sobrang taas.

"Yes yes yes thank you Lord She's finally Laugh! Thanks to meee!!!"

"Woi stop that! Hey don't be so happy! I'm just pretend my laugh! Hahaha hey" pagpipigil niya saakin. And when I heared that I slowly stop and stared at her.

"Why? Hindi ba kita napatawa?"

Nabura ang kaninang ngiti na nakita ko. At napalitan ng lungkot

"Nope napatawa mo naman ako, but I'm still hurt at hindi yun basta basta mabubura ng mga ngiti mo" She said.

"Ouch! You broke my heart! Why did you do that?! You're a bad person I hate you" I said, and pretend that I'm really hurt.

"Your name is really bagay sayo. Para ka talagang bata."

"And my name is willing too... I'm willing to make you smile and especially Laugh." I said

Unti unti siyang tumayo at nawawala nadin ang tanda ng pagkaiyak niya kanina. Tumayo siya at ginaya niya ang pagkakasandal ko sa bakal dahilan para magkalapitan kaming dalawa.

"You're handsome Kidman. Hahaha thank you for make me feel better" She answered and I found her dimple on her cheek.

"Your feeling is better now?" I asked

"Yes because of you. Thank you for that, thank you for your presence it makes me feel comfortable."

And that day, I'm her boy bestfriend now. Para kaming sila Camilla and Shawn, We'Re JuSt FrIeNd we can do whatever we want Hahahahahaha...

Mskteen