Force to break up

Enjoy Reading
Fanfic

"We need to force you to break up with her."

I was surprised by the first thing he said, is this what he says important meeting and I even missed Cloe and I's anniversary?

"What are you talking about pdnim? I don't want to hurt my girl!" I'm pissed off with what he wants me to do with cloe.

I can't hurt the person I once wanted to be with for the rest of my life.

"What do you want? be with her while your career and your fans will leave you, and all the hard work you did before," he stop and stared at me in a serious way.

"Will be lost just because of the woman you want to be with?"

Natigilan ako sa sinabi niya, alam kong mangyayare rin 'yung ganito na kailangan ko mamili between my career and my love. But I can't choose between the two, it's hard and I don't want to hurt her just because pdnim wanted to force us to separated.

"Then what do you want me to do?" Mahinang aniya ko at walang ganang isinandal ang ulo sa couch.

Pinipilit ko lang hindi ipakita sa kanila na apektado ako ng sobra sa kung ano mang plano ang gusto nilang gawin para lang sa akin.

"You need to break up with her, that's the only way para hindi na mag isip pa ang fans about sayo."

"Talaga bang kailangan kong gawin 'to? if they loves me, then they should accept whoever I love." Malungkot akong napayuko nalang, hindi ko gusto 'yung ganito na mamimili ako.

"Let's just accept the fact Hideo." Jack said.

"Magiging okay ka rin after this." Then Rico noded.

"Not all of our fans is against with what your decision is. Some will support you and some wont, but please hyung we are here for you and we will understand your decision." The maknae force to smile and tap the shoulder of Hideo.

"I want to be alone, please leave." Aniya ko na siya namang isa isa nilang pag alis.

----

It's been a while since I answer the call of Cloe not until now that I think I need to answer.

"Cloe"

"Hey, what happen? It's been a week Hideo." Based on her voice I can predict that she's sad and been handling the heavy feeling that I gave.

I know she's hurt for what I did. I don't know what I could say to her just to break our relationship. To be honest I can't do this but I needed to.

"Listen to me Cloe, you know that I'm from the famous band right? And you know exactly our 1 rule." I sighed.

"Yes love I know, don't involve yourself from dating rumors." Aniya nito sa akin na siya lang lalong nag pahirap sa aking mag desisyon.

Bakit ba bilang isang sikat na tao, bakit kailangan mong mamili sa dalawang gusto mong panatilihin sa buhay mo? Pinangarap kong maging sikat at makalikha ng sariling musika, makahanap ng mamahalin habang buhay. At kailanman hindi ko ginustong mag desisyon ng ganito para lang sa malinis na pangalan.