Our boyfriend cheated on us

I thought my bestfriend is a kind of person that never can't live me. But I was wrong we become LDR because she need to go to her Province and take a Scholarship there. But now she's the receptionist at the Hotel na pangarap niya. For me? I need to understand her situation coz its for her future. One day she chatted me like this.

"Hi Maine"

I was shookt because I knew she's busy of her works.

"Hiiiiii Kayrriiiellleee I miss you a Lot!!"

My excitement was flashed on my face. I sincere smiled and wait for her responce.

"I miss you too!! By the way I chatted you because I want you to know this"

"To know what?"

"I have a boyfriend now!!! And we're almost 2 years! Wuahhh Mainee I'm so happy"

I don't know what to say, i felt like why it is too late to say that for me? Is she really busy like that? Should I jealous?

"Really? Congratss!"

"Sorry Maine ngayon ko lang nasabi sayo, anyway how's your life with Jeremy is He okay with you?"

Jeremy is my Boyfriend, we're almost 3 years and 5 months and we still counting. Kayrielle really know about my boyfriend and she really Like Jeremy for me. Even though she never saw the face of my lovable boyfriend.

"We're okay but now? He's busy with her works"

"Same as you bestfriend my baby is busy with her works too."

"Anong trabaho niya?" I asked her

"Ahm He's the Manager at the Hotel na pinapasukan ko dito sa probinsya"

Hmm why it feels like nervous...

My Jeremy I hope this is not a coincidence! I don't want to argue with my bestfriend.

"Hey Maine are you still there?"

"Ahm I need to go Kayrielle thankyou for your time. Enjoy your day with your Boyfriend."

Many days past, walang jeremy na nag paramdam saakin. Nag simula na akong ma paranoid, naiisip na ako ng kung ano ano. Hanggang sa naging ilang buwan na ng wala akong balita sa kaniya. And he's mom call me that he's son is in the province, and when tita spill the name of province my hands started trembling and my eye's started to wet because of my tears falling down by in pieces

Minabuti kong puntahan si Jeremy sa probinsya na binaggit ni Tita. Akala ko nag tatrabaho siya kaya pabalik balik siya sa trabaho niya. Pero iba pala ang pinupuntahan.

"Sana mali lang ako"

Minutes past, i saw the hotel of my Bestfriend na pinagtatrabahuhan niya at ganun din ang Boyfriend ko. And when I enter the entrance I saw my man hugging with my bestfriend happily. I really don't know what the emotion I can show, my mind was focus on there figure and I know to myself that my heart is crying right now. Even though my eye's is dry.

"Happy 3rd Anniv Baby Kayrielle" and then my heart broke into pieces.

I want to shouted my bestfriend and say that, 'that's my man! 'Wag kang mangaagaw! I am the first and you're just a second of his Life!' But I can't to do that. I'm to hurtless if I do that thing. And still I tressure the memories we had. She still my bestfriend. I was about to run but my plan did not happen.

"Maine!" Kayrielle said

Dahan dahan akong humarap pero pinunasan ko ang mata ko then I put a fake smile to show that hindi ako nasaktan sa nakita ko.