💛 MAN WHO CAN DO WHAT CAN I DO TO 💛

"Oh hi Love ako na diyan" prisinta niya sakin sabay hawak ng sansiye at siya ang nag halo ng kanin na sinasangag ko kanina.

"Love, mag pahinga ka nalang you need to rest. Kagagaling mo lang sa work" I said then I embraced her back.

"Let me take care of what you are doing." He said. I smiled with emotion, I really Love this kind of Man.

---
Pupunasan ko na sana yung pawis na nanggagaling sa noo ko dahil sa paglalaba, ngunit may gumawa na non at iyon ang taong mahal ko.

"Stand up there... I will do that" He said again with matching smile and wink.

"Hindi ka naman marunong mag laba" natatawang sagot ko.

"Then teach me. I know its very easy" sagot niya at inilahad ang kamay niya sa pisngi ko. Tapos ngumiti ng may kislap sa mata, at halata mong mahal na mahal ka talaga.

"When it comes to you? I can do everything" Then he kissed me softly.

I really Love him.

---
"Hey Love, tama na yan umuulan na oh!" I lifted my face and I saw my man beside me with umbrella. Umuulan kase pero tinatabas ko parin yung damo sa Garden.

"Its okay Love. I want to finish this" I said.

He just sit beside me and hug me tight.

"Love, I don't want to see you and feel you sick. Please makinig ka sakin Love" He beg, at naramdaman ko nalang ang labi niya sa labi ko.

Fuck I can't lose you Love!

---
"Love!!! Arghhh stop that please!!!" Daing niya dahil hinihilot ko at likod niya.

"You told me that you're tired that's why I'm doing this. I don't want to see you pale Love" I whispered.

"But you're the one who look Pale and tired. So Love stop that! Ako nalang gagawa" then He stand up at siya ang nag hilot sa likod ko.

"Love, you know that I love you right?" I asked habang hinihilot niya pa din ako.

"Yes, kahit di mo sabihin ramdam ko."

"Thank You for coming into my life Love." I said.

"And I love you for Loving me Love "

---

Its already 12midnight, nakatingin lang ako sa kaniya while her attention is on her Laptop. Tinatapos niya ata yung work niya.

"I love you Love" I whispered while I was looking at her back position, nakatalikod kase siya sakin.

And in a minute he looked at me, He stood up and kissed me quickly

"You distract me baby, what do you want?" He asked with a sexy damn voice!

"I just want to sleep with you Love, and think about us. About how I'm very lucky to have you, you're so very understanding and caring. And I really deeply In Love with you. I can never let you go." Sagot ko at sincere ako doon. Tinitigan niya lang ako at ngumiti siya.

"That's right Love, just Love me and I'm fine with that. All I want is your attention, wala ka ng gagawin kundi mahalin mo lang ako, okay. Sleep tight Love aasikasuhin ko pa yung trabaho ko." Sagot niya at natawa naman ako.

"Okay Love. I Love you"

"I love you too Love"

---

Find a man who loves you with difficulty or comfort, that he can do what you can do too. He will not let you get tired, and he will not let you lose his time. He know that it hurts to your feelings, do not be so easy. It is better for you to love the person that God gave it to you.

-Mskteen