C H A P T E R 1 0

You niggas do not like to comment💀 minus the few. Y'all know who you are. oh yeah, number two on gp. Yay or whatever🤪

"Come o-" "AHHHHHHH!"

A loud thump followed by a string of curses filled my room as I fell off my bed. A beautiful giggle made me poke my head from under the blankets I was tangled in.

"Hi."

My face softened immensely, my frown turning into a pout when I saw the dark haired beauty.

"Why'd you scare me?"

"You know I didn't mean to." She smiled softly, crawling on my bed and laying down on my side.

"Uh uh." I shook my head, kneeling on the side of the bed and placing my hands on the middle of her back. "Get on your side."

"But this side smells like you." She squealed as I pushed her to the other side of the bed. I quickly took my spot back before she could roll over.

"You like smelling me? Weirdo."

She pouted. "I'm weird?!"

"Yup." I affirmed, throwing the blankets over us.

"I'm weird?!"

I chuckled, turning on my side to watch her cute, angry face. "Didn't you just say that?"

"How am I weird, when you're the one that's scared of goats?"

My jaw slackened as I puffed out my cheeks. "I told you that in secrecy."

She grinned, tapping my nose which made my face scrunch up into a frown. "It's still weird babe. I mean, it's a petting zoo animal."

"With the fucking eyes of Satan himself!"

"I think they'd be more...I don't know..slitty?"

I gave her a confused, incredulous look. "Why do you think of Satan's eyes?"

She picked up my small cactus pillow, hitting me twice on the back with it.

"I don't, you idiot! But it makes sense!"

I sighed, rolling my eyes playfully. "Here we go.."

"What did he appear to Eve as?"

"A god damn snake-" "A snake-" I droned with her.

"And what do snakes have?" She continued. I went to answer, only for her to answer her own question. "Slits!"

"See? Weird." I teased, poking her side just to see her squirm.

She swatted my hand. "Staaahp. I'm not."

"You sure?" I raised an eyebrow, tapping her forehead. She scowled.

"You're being annoying. On our anniversary."

"Thank God we got together the week of winter break." I sighed, pushed my face into my oh so soft pillow. "I'd hate to go to school today."

"We still have stuff to do today!" She huffed, crawling on to my back. I could feel her head between shoulder blades. "It's our anniversary."

"Yeah, but it's our first one."

"That makes it all the more important Y/N."

I sighed. "Can't we just...cuddle?"