C H A P T E R 2 5

The day this says edited will be glorious

"I can't front, Rob. I miss home."

"Ahhhh, so the first wave strikes." Her tattooed hand stroked my hair carefully, something I enjoyed a lot. "It happens to the best of us."

I huffed. "You're homesick too?"

"Don't get me wrong; I absolutely love being on tour. But..." A small sigh left her as she placed a kiss on my forehead. "Yeah, I miss home too."

Hums vibrated in my throat as I relaxed on her lap, playing a game of Subway Surfers on my phone. "Where you going after tour?"

"I was thinking of going home and visiting some family."

"Ooo, can I come over? We can have Anti Gaming Night again." I asked, a little giddy to be back in her super comfortable mattress. However, when I received a smack to the head, my smile disappeared. "You're not going to keep hitting me Robyn."

She ignored me, "I'm going to Barbados, idiot."

"Still didn't give you means to smack me. That shit hurt lowkey."

Her lip jutted out in a fake pout as she met my glare. "Should I kiss it better Daddy?"

I smacked my teeth, rolling my eyes before returning to the game. "I'm serious Robyn."

Her face fell, those luscious lips meeting the spot she hit as whispered softly, "Did I really hit you hard?"

The grin I'd been holding back split across my face. "Nope."

I darted up before she could catch me, scurrying around the spacious hotel room.

After tonight, there wasn't a concert for another five days, so, with payment from
Roc Nation, we decided to stay in a hotel for three of them.

The price was something of 5 grand a night, so when Rih made the call; it honestly shocked me at how fast she got them to purchase it.

Something about Jay himself lending her money for the 7 rooms. Rih and Me had our own rooms, however, even though were both huge, they were joined together. Frank and Olivia had their own rooms, while Liv and Cam shared a room. The other two were for Rihanna's personal assistant and bodyguard. The rest of her crew stayed at a mini mansion Jay Z owned nearby.

It was insane to think of the amount of money being it into this tour, every price mentioned slightly jarring me. What really got me was how nonchalant the money was being spent.

No one seemed to care about the amount they were spending. Rih was the biggest perpetrator of this, especially when we were shopping.

Speaking of...

"When I get my check for the first album, you're not allowed to buy me shit."

"What?!"

I rolled my eyes. "You heard what I said Robyn."

When she actually went silent for a full minute, I moved from my hiding space to see her full on pouting. I crossed my arms with an amused smirk as she huffed.

"But I wanna buy you cool clothes!"

"I can buy myself clothes. If you want to come with...that's a different story." I walked over to my Dior book bag she bought me. "Be lucky I'm not paying you back."

"I would not let you do that."

"I'd do it if I wanted to." My tone was final as I walked over to her, handing her the red joy con to my switch. "But I won't take that from you as well."