C H A P T E R 3 3

Not edited at all the mistakes are heavy😂 Trigger Warning ⚠️

"I'm sorry, what?"

Her eyes darted down nervously, one hand coming up to grip the opposite's wrist. Instinctively I reached out to grab it, pulling her into me softly.

She kept her eyes glued down so I gripped her chin, pulling it up so that I could see those wet green eyes. I stared at her, searching for some type of answer as the quietness of the room was suddenly broken.

"The food is-" We both turned to look at Rajad, the youngest Fenty quickly darting his eyes down. "We'll save you some."

The door closed with a resounding click, the sound of him shuffling down the steps making me sigh, turning back to the nervous islander and putting our foreheads together.

"Just talk to me Angel." I begged, my voice dropping down to a whisper as I croaked, "Please."

She took a deep breath before putting space between us and giggling.

"Line, I lowkey missed my period."

My eyebrows furrowed and I chuckled; only mine was in disbelief. I gave her a brief small smile, it disappearing immediately as I looked down before finally speaking.

"Huh?"

"Sike!" I frowned, watching as she snickered. "I highkey missed my period."

Oh.

My frown turned soft as I stared at her. "Robyn-"

"Y/N, I definitely missed my period." Her face fell, the nervous look entirely weird on her face as she repeated. "I missed my period." A tear ran down her face before a choked cry escaped her throat, her face breaking as she walked into my body, sobbing, "I'm not ready, I'm not-"

"Shhhhh, shhhhhh." I tried to soothe; rubbing her back as she basically broke down in my arms. It was an insanely vulnerable side of her that just made me hold her tighter. "It's ok Angel. I'm here."

"I want a kid so bad Y/N!" She hit my chest. "So, so, bad! I just thought...I thought-"

Her sobs started to turn hysterical, the hand she hit me with pushing against me as the Bajan tried to get away from me.

I held her tightly to me though, not allowing her to escape my hold.

She wouldn't face this alone. I wouldn't let her.

"Robyn, breathe."

She gasped, her breaths coming in more shallow. "I..I can't!"

I bent down, not caring about the pain as I lifted her up into a bridal carry and moved us to the huge California King bed. The irony would've made me laugh any other day, but in this moment all my focus was on her as I scooted us to the very middle; my voice softly coaxing her into relaxing little by little.

It seemed to be working, but not how I would've liked it to; ultimately making me feel utterly useless. All I could do was whisper soft things so her. "Just listen to my voice Angel. I'm not going anywhere. I promise."

She just continued to cry as we laid down, every noise of pure desperation making my heart break. My shirt was soaked as she whimpered, "Y-Y/N..."

"What do you need? Where do you need me? Just-" My voice was frantic so I took a deep breath, steadying myself before I tried to speak again. "Just let me know."

Her grip on my shirt tightened, wrinkling the expensive gift from her as she whispered, "Stay."

I kissed the top of her head, reaching down and pulling her leg so that it was draped over me; the other one tangling itself between mine which trapped up together.