C H A P T E R 1 9

Once again I never edit🤪

"Why every time I see you, some grand shit happen?"

"Because I have grand energy." She jutted out her neck, her eyebrows bunched up as she twisted her head with a confused smirk. "Thought it was obvious."

"But it's not always good grand shit." I pointed out.

"Why we talking about shit?" Olivia questioned, a bowl of Lucky Charms in one hand, the actual box in the other.

Rih shrugged, "I don't know. Line brought it up." She squinted her eyes, dropping her head with a devious smile. "Where was the Lucky Charms?"

"Put up." I growled, snatching the box from the girl the moment she sat next to me. "Behind the Reese's Puffs and Trix."

"What?!" Rih gave me a genuine frown. "All I saw was Pops, Frosted Flakes, and Cap'N Crunch."

Cam shuffled in carefully, slurping some milk off the top of her bowl before adding, "You missed the Fruity Pebbles."

Rih slapped her thigh, raising her hand in the air in frustration, "Line, what the fuck?!"

Next was Frank, holding some my limited edition Oreos as he snitched, "She hides her good food and snacks."

"Frank!" The exasperation in my voice mirrored the look on my face as I held my hands up in disbelief.

"Line?!" Robyn huffed, sounding even more hurt than me.

"Hey! You hide your wine!"

"Oh, here they go." Frank sighed, biting into a Oreo.

I blinked at him, my face stale as hell as Rih retorted, "Only the bottles that cost thousands of dollars! And even then, I get one for me and one for my guests."

"I did!" I squeaked, waving my arm towards the people eating. "These fuckers eat it all!"

She turned to them, waiting for them to confirm or deny my statement.

All three of them shrugged.

Her tattooed hand tapped her thigh, raising and waving in the air dismissively. "Oh hell nah. Y'all can't come on the tour. Cause if someone eat all my snacks? Baybeee."

"Speaking of," Finishing the last Oreo, Frank cleared his throat, clicking over to his professional mode, "I talked with Rihanna's people and they said the Picture Perfect World Tour is a go. Since the Euphoria premiere is on May 4th, which is a week from now, we decided to start it June 10th, giving you two a month to prepare."

"Now they know-" Rihanna started.

Frank immediately interrupted, "That it isn't a lot of time, yes. But the way the media is consuming and talking about you two makes this the perfect time for a concert."

Robyn's leg began to bounce as a small amount of visible distress leaked on to her face.

"What about Y/N?"

. . .Huh?

Everyone in the room must've looked equally confused because she continued, "This is her first tour and it's a world tour. I don't know." The pop star waved her hands as if she were searching for something before plopping them down into her lap, looking at me for help. "Doesn't a month seem too...short?"

The whole room shifted its attention to me, everyone waiting on a answer. I chuckled nervously, "So the bad girl does have a heart?"

"See, this is why I say fuck your ass."