- One . Going out -

Everything was just a joke. 

Right? Because it didn't feel like one anymore.

Okay, just for your explanation: We were in the middle of filming Bohemian Rhapsody and I was quite happy. At least I thought I was. My colleagues were great, we loved each other, we were having a lot of fun shooting together and we spent every single second in our little group.

But I was a little bit confused, to be honest. Ben and Gwil were spending so much time together recently, they wanted to be alone sometimes or didn't wanna hang out with everyone else. I didn't know what happened, really – it was from one day to another. I mean, you know, the three of us used to post a lot on Instagram like 'this is going to make Gwil jealous' or 'let's post this picture and add a funny comment about Joe'. But that kind of stopped as well, every time I tried making a joke about that, neither of them were reacting to it. So my question is: Everything is still a joke, right? Or did I miss anything there?

"Hey, you alright, mate?" I shook my head and glanced in the direction the voice came from. Rami looked at me with raised eyebrows. "Yeah, sure, don't worry.", I said and smiled. My friend nodded slowly and turned back to Lucy. 

We were sitting in a bar where we used to go to when our work day is done. Rami and Lucy were sitting next to each other on the other side of the table, clearly talking to each other, while I was sitting here alone and wondering about Ben and Gwil and where the hell they were. Usually they came here with us. My eyes went down to the glass in my hands.

Why did that bother me so much? Well, I kind of got used to our little group and I liked our evenings together, we would talk about work or anything else. We would joke around with each other, making fun of my perm or how good Ben would look when he would dress up as Rogerina in I want to break free. 

But now there was only me and the happy couple left, which made me feel like I am the third wheel. Don't get me wrong, I was really happy for those two, that they found each other, they seem really in love and that's great. But somehow it also reminded me of how single I am.

"Hello, guys, sorry we're late." Ben called me out of my thoughts and sat down next to me. Gwil took place at the end of the table. "Where have you been?", Lucy asked and looked at them. They two shared a look, then the blonde shook his head. "Ah, nothing interesting, had to go through some scenes for tomorrow." Gwil already got up and went to the bar to order some drinks for everybody.

As he got back, he looked at our blond friend, they seemed to have a wordless conversation, because Ben nodded and Gwil handed us our new glasses. "Sooo, since everybody is here, we would like to talk with you about something.", the tall one started to talk again. 

Lucy and Rami immediately stopped talking and turned around to him with a face expression like 'spill the news, darling'. I couldn't help but grinning a little bit. In such moments Rami really does look like Freddie. Especially since he learned the typically Mercury-Moves he couldn't get rid of them in his free time. And I really didn't think he wanted to get rid of them.

I myself took a sip from my drink and my sight switches between the two of them. "Gwil and I... we are kind of dating."

__________________________________________

Alright, that's the first chapter - I hope you liked it :)
I'll update soon, let me know what you guess will happen

Sorry for my english btw, it's not my mother tongue, I am trying my best haha

-Kat