- Four . Explanation -

"So, you said you wanted to talk?"

Ben looked at me with an interrogative expression on his face, still standing half naked in front of his closet. "Yeah, since you seem to be in a serious relationship now, I want to know everything. Shoot it.", I said, sitting down on the floor, trying not to stare at my friend.

Finally, he decided what to wear and came back with a white button-down shirt, he really does have the Roger-Taylor look by the way. Ben sat down on the floor next to me, leaning his back on the bed. 

"Alright, so... I don't know what to say. It's not like a really serious relationship, to be honest, we like each other a lot and there was a spark and we decided to give it a shot. We went on a few dates, we kissed a few times, we like spending time together. I guess that's it."

He didn't look me in the eyes while he spoke.

"When did that start?" - "Uhm, a few weeks ago. We were out and Gwil asked if I wanted to come to his place, since you were back home that weekend, and Rami and Lucy couldn't keep their hands off each other. I really didn't want to share a cab with these two lovebirds. So, I slept at Gwil's place. We talked a lot, and we were a little drunk, so we made out."

"More details, please." - "God damn it, Joe, you are nosey today.", Ben complained, but he smiled and continued talking. "We sat on the couch, talked about some stuff, I think it was about our ex-partners. And I said that I haven't met a good kisser yet."

His face went red, I laughed and shook my head, covered my face with my hands. "Oh no, I see where this is going." - "He said we should kiss, so we did." I started to ask something, but Ben interrupted before I could make a sound. "Yes, Joe, he is quite a good kisser. He is not mind-blowing, but he's the best I've ever kissed until now."

I simply nodded and smiled a little. Ben seems to be happy, but I can't unsee, that there is something, that he is not telling me. "So... did you have sex yet?"

Ben blushed again, his face is turning red like a tomato. "Uhm... n-no, not yet, I guess.", he stammered and looked away, hurried to get up. 

"We should go and meet the others for breakfast." He took his jacket and put his shoes on. I just laughed and got up as well. "Yeah, you're right. But let me know, if it finally happens, I really want to know how Mr. Lee is in Bed"

If it was even possible, that the face of the blonde could get an even darker shade of red, it did. And I really couldn't stop laughing. "Oh, shut up Joseph.", Ben muttered and opened the door.

"That's quite a cool riff actually." 

Gwil got his Hand on Bens chest, looking really concerned. I got that because Ben and Rami did a very good acting on this getting angry and wanting to fight thing. I on the other hand was concentrated on playing the bass. I loved this song.

"You wrote that?" 

I sent a death stare towards Rami. "That's really good.", he added.

"Yes, it will be." I stopped playing, glancing angrily at my 'bandmates'. "If you all can just shut up and play."

"CUT. Thank you, boys, very well. I guess we're done for today, we'll hang on here tomorrow." 

I smiled, watching my friends, which high-fived each other. Rami turned around to me. "Darling, this look is going to haunt me in my dreams, don't you ever look at me like that again." He ripped off his moustache and laughed. I put the bass away and stood up to join my friends.

Gwil had his arm around Ben, both still wearing their wigs – they looked fabulous. "What are the plans for tonight, guys?", I asked, looking around. Lucy and Rami shared a look, so did Ben and Gwil. Oh, this is going to be tiring. 

"We kind of have a date night today.", Lucy broke the silence first, looking at me with an expression, which said 'I am so sorry', but I just smiled and did a gesture with my hand to signal her, that it was alright. "We kind of have that, too...", Gwil mumbled and looked to his shoes.

"Alright, so I am going to have fun on my own then.", I laughed and left the set to get changed.
____________________________________

I have really much fun writing :) i know the chapters are not that long, I hope it is okay that way - i am trying to keep the tension haha
I honestly don't exactly know where this book is going, I have something in mind, but i would love to hear your suggestions

Alright, see you in a few days
~ Kat