- Thirteen . Emergency meeting -

"Hello, Darling."

"Hello, Freddie."

"Don't call me Freddie." - "Don't call me Darling then." Rami rolled his eyes and turned around. I closed my trailer-door and followed my friend, smiling about his reaction. "Although... It's an honour to be called Freddie, so I'll go with it, DEAR." He empathized the word dear way too much, now it was my turn with rolling my eyes. I shouldn't have started that.

A few moments later we reached the pub, sat down in a booth and ordered our drinks, waving at the nice waitress from the night before. I put my jacket over the chair next to me and looked up, to see Ramis face with a quite worried expression on it.

"I guess the talk didn't go well." I sighed and waited for a report from my friend.

"It sure didn't." He started and thanked the waiter as he put down the bottles in front of us. "Gwil said he is avoiding Ben. He said it was because..." - "Why the fuck-" - "Mazzello! Let me finish before swearing around, we are in public here." Rami slammed one hand at the table, I must have looked quite shocked because he laughed, apologized and continued.

"As I tried to say! He was avoiding Ben, BECAUSE he is afraid to get hurt. It seems like his last relationship didn't end well and it also seems like he didn't talk about it with Ben." 

Silence. 

"NOW you can say something, Joe!" - "Communication is important.", I said, resting my head in my hand on the table. "I've told him that." Rami took a sip from his beer. "So, your turn, what did Ben tell you?"

I sighed again, remembering my talk with the blonde. "He would like to meet Gwilyms parents and friends." - "That's not bad." - "No, it's not, despite the fact, that Gwil doesn't seem to be on the same page. But to figure that out these two would actually have to talk about it, but they won't, because they'll stick with avoiding each other."

I got louder during my speech, nearly yelling, gesturing wildly with my arms. "Jesus, Joe, calm down, why are you so upset about it?" 

"I just want Ben to be happy...", I mumbled nearly inaudible, while I took a gulp of my drink. "And Gwil? You want... ooooh... wait a second... are you for real?" Ramis eyes widened as he looked at me, like he just figured something out. I on the other hand was really confused what he was talking about.

But Rami stayed quiet for a while, didn't stop staring at me. "So... you like Ben?"

"That is a really stupid question, Rami. Of course, I like Ben, he is my best friend." I squinted my eyes, not sure where he was going with all of this. "I didn't mean this kind of liking somebody, I meant you like like Ben, more than a friend."

This time I really spat out my drink, at least I didn't hit Rami with it. "I beg your pardon?" 

But my friend just leaned back, like that was the reaction he hoped for. He didn't say anything though, he simply watched me with a 'I know everything'-look, and I sincerely hated it.

"Rami Malek! Explain yourself!" 

My voice got loud again, and pretty high-pitched. Now I wished I would have spit my drink on Rami before. My counterpart raised a hand to tell me I should better keep my voice down.

"I don't have to explain anything, my dear, YOU have to explain."

"I don't have feelings for Ben, why would you say something like that?" - "Because he is all you talk about, you always speak highly of him, you want him to be happy more than anything else. You even want him to be happy more than you want yourself to be happy."

Rami paused, to dramatize, I guess. 

"AND you didn't have a girl- or a boyfriend in ages, because you don't even look around. There are plenty of girls around here, who would fall for you, Boys as well by the way." I tried to say something but Rami cut me off. „I know, you are not into boys blah blah, don't bother telling me again. But I mean it. In this pub for example, so many girls have been hitting on you, but you didn't even notice, because you were not interested in finding anybody else."

I didn't know what to say about that, everything he said was kind of true. I crossed my arms and looked at him. "You see love everywhere, don't you? Well, just because everybody else is madly in love and you all are in relationships now, not everybody has to have a secret crush on anybody else at set."

While I was talking, I got angry. 

"You are lucky that you found someone. So is Lucy, so is Gwil, and so is Ben. Be fucking happy about it! Stop making things up where there aren't any, mind your fucking own business. I AM NOT IN LOVE WITH BEN, for god's sake. Stop seeing pink hearts everywhere, it's fucking annoying." 

With that I got up, grabbed my jacket and stormed out of the pub.
Usually I don't swear, cursing was Bens specialty, but I felt like it, it seemed fitting in this situation, my anger took control of my speech.
_________________________________________
At this point I just wanted to say thank you for every comment and vote you give, I really appreciate it, such things make my day :)

Have a great day
~Kat