- Fourteen . Call -

What have I done?

After I rushed out, I have been running around, without any destination. I was just so angry and I didn't even know why it bothered me so much what Rami said. He didn't mean to upset me and I knew that, but I was so angry. I know I am repeating myself, but I really am.

My phone kept ringing in my pocket. I declined every single call from Rami, but he didn't stop.

It rang again, and I picked up without even looking who it was. It must have been Rami and I was sick of my ringtone and the nonstop buzzing. "Rami Malek. STOP CALLING ME! You call me once again, I swear to god, I will come back to this pub and punch you right in the face. Then you cannot say anything else about..." - "Joe, breathe, are you alright?"

I stopped talking instantly, because that voice was not Ramis. 

"Ben?"

"'Course, it's Ben, there was my number on the screen, wasn't it?" He tried to joke, but I couldn't laugh right now. Oh my god, I was so relieved he stopped me before I could have said anything stupid about my talk with Rami before.

"I- I didn't look, who was calling." 

My voice was quiet, I felt exhausted. As I looked up, I found myself in a little park and I sat down on the first bench I could find. 

"I'm gonna ask one more time. Are you alright, mate?" Bens soft voice calmed me down, I had to admit that. I didn't give him an answer right away, because I didn't know what to say.

Was I? I didn't feel alright, but I could barely tell him why. 'Hey, no, I am not alright, Rami just said that I am in love with you and I got really angry without any good reason and now I am running through the late-night streets of London, I am alone and it's getting pretty cold, isn't that funny'

"Yes, Ben, I am fine." 

"No you are not, don't lie to me, Joseph."

I let out a big sigh and put my free hand over my face. "I... I really don't wanna talk about it." - "That's okay, you don't have to. I just want you to be honest to me. And also, I want you to know, that I am here, if you ever want to talk about that."

A warm feeling spread in my body; it wasn't so cold anymore. "Thanks, Ben."

It was quiet, we both didn't say anything. But I knew he was there and so did he. It was a nice feeling, it was nice knowing he was there. "You called me Joseph again, that has to have consequences." 

A little smile appeared on my face as soon as I heard him laugh. "Why did you call me, Ben?"

"I wanted to hear your voice." - "Why so?" My heart started to beat faster, I cleared my throat and sat up. "No particular reason, I am in the Hotel, I am missing Gwil like crazy and I didn't know what to do." 

Ben sounded upset, I really wished I could help him better than just talking him through this.

"I want to call him, Joe, please don't let me call him." - "Shall I come over?" - "You don't have to do that, I am going to be alright, it's just a mood." - "I'll be there in 20."

With that, I hung up, put my phone back into my pocket, ignoring the 23 missed calls from Rami. I hurried to get back to the street, calling an uber on my way. A few minutes later I got into the car and soon we stood in front of the hotel.

I paid, grabbed my things and went into the Lobby, headed straight to the elevator. Third Floor. The doors opened again and I went to Bens room. I've been here before, so I knew his Room-Number. 

As soon as I knocked, the door swung open, to reveal (once again) a half-naked Ben in grey sweatpants.

"Jesus, Ben, are you wearing Shirts sometimes? Do you even have some or do I have to take you shopping?"
_____________________________________________
ugh, my life is a mess right now, I am so sorry for my slow uploads (:
hope you all are alright and had a great day
thanks for any vote/comment/read - they really do make me very happy <3

Have a great evening
~Kat