- Five . Date -

Special Chapter, because it was a suggestion, and I promised to try :)
It's a little bit shorter, but I'll upload another longer chapter tomorrow or even tonight if I finish it earlier

Ramis PoV

Lucys door opened as soon as I knocked, as if she waited directly behind it. I held back a laughter and smiled, as my eyes met hers. She looked stunning, she wore a red tight dress, red lips and her hair was beautiful.

"Wow."

I saw her blushing and smiled even wider. "You are looking not too bad as well, Mr. Malek.", she said, taking one step forward to kiss me. I really was the luckiest guy on earth to be with a woman like that.

After pulling back we simply looked each other in the eyes for a while, her blue eyes sparkling of joy. It made the butterflies in my stomach grow.

"Ready to go?", I asked and she nodded, stepped out of her room and closed the door behind her, grabbing my hand while we were walking to the elevator. I was still smiling, looking forward to our dinner date tonight.

We arrived at the restaurant; a waiter guided us to our table.

"How are the other guys? Joe left quite quickly; I hope he's gonna be alright. It has to be hard to be the only single left." Lucy started the conversation after they ordered. "As soon as you left, I talked with Ben and Gwil for a while. They seem really happy, that's great.", I told her. "But yeah, Joe is the one I am concerned about. He doesn't really talk a lot about that."

"Ben is not going to forget his best friend, is he?" - "He is in love, I guess that's all he can think about right now."

To be honest, Lucy and I always joked about Ben and Joe to hook up. They were always so close, they really did have a special bond, nobody got in between them. Now everything seemed to be a little bit different.

"I always thought Ben would fall for Joe at one point." 

I had to laugh and took Lucys hand, which was placed at the table. "I just thought about the same, honey. I didn't expect this to happen, but they seem happy, so who am I to judge." I shrugged and Lucy squeezed my hand tightly.

"I just want Joe to be alright, I really do, but I see that he is alone." - "We should try to set him up with a girl."

"Or a boy." I smirked and winked, taking a sip from my wine. "You really do ship Hardzello, don't you?", Lucy laughed and shook her head. "But I mean it, Rami. We really should have a look on him, I don't want him to be upset because the four of us are in relationships and he is not. He's our friend, we have to take care of him."

"I'll talk to him, I promise." I placed a kiss on her knuckles.

She smiled and mouthed a thank you, before she started to eat.

"And we should go on a date with Ben and Gwil, that could be fun.", I said, taking one bite of the delicious smelling pasta in front of me. "I just said that we should keep an eye on Joe, we can't bar him out like that. All four of us going out together and he is staying at home alone?"

She was right, as usual. I leaned forward to peck her mouth, she did the same.

"Why are you so much smarter than me?"

Lucy didn't answer, she just smiled and her cheeks turned a little redder than before.