Apprentice

You were home. It was as comfy as the tardis but with the added case of peace, no Doctor flying recklessly as you slept. But still something haunted your thoughts, You were sure missy would find a way back and you were also sure you didn't know how that made you feel. She was exciting but dangerous. So there were definitely some pros and cons. You stared aimlessly at the mountain of marking yet to be completed since your arrival home hoping by miracle it would sort it self out.

You heard a loud grunt in your hallway causing you to stop any sudden urge to pick up the files and ran immediately to the sound picking up a lamp in the progress as a makeshift weapon of destruction. There was a woman belly down on the floor, her hair swept over her features as she looks up with a smirk and stutters "y/n! Hi what ya doing?"

"Clara what in the hell" you drop the lamp onto the side before helping her up, her front against yours as she looks up to you with a nervous smile.

But the moment doesn't last long and she quick to dismiss her own dangerous thoughts. She runs to the window grabbing a pen tossed on the side messily resting against a dark blue notepad. You follow along like a lost puppy towards her, peering over her shoulder in the process.

"What are you doing?" you speak, has she gone mad? You look at the circle which contained an airplane stood still within the circle of her creation. You gasp looking back at her in surprise.

She's still Staring at an aeroplane motionless in mid-air but speaks nevertheless "Hashtag, #ThePlanesHaveStopped" she speaks crossing her arms in the progress showing her annoyance on a school day but the smile tug of her lips indicated that she was enjoying every second of this.

Her phone rings and you look back at the circle leaving her to her own device as she paces the room. It just stayed there. The plane just stopped. Suddenly Clara runs out whilst on her clutching her phone. You follow quick on your feet to catch up with her. "Yes. Yes, yes, yes, I'm coming. No, don't send a helicopter. Think it through" she looks at you and smirks, you can't help but smile, it was then you realised; you liked this chaos too.

"Jump on" Clara orders softly tossing you a helmet for safety, so you do tightly holding on as Clara rides through the streets swerving through traffic thrown your way. You can't help but laugh throwing your head back. You feel Clara tense at your movements but she returns to normal when she bursts out laughing with you.

You arrive at unit soon after, struggling to take the helmet off, Clara giggles at your forced attempts to remove it. "A little help!" You groan coming to the end of your patience. Clara waits a second as you continue to peel the helmet off with no success, she sighs and steps forward to release the clasp freeing you from the tight squeeze. "Thanks" you mumble embarrassed and now blushing at the younger girl.

Clara clears her throat to speak but it's soon cut short  "Oh great! Y/n, Clara. He's not answering his phone. Have you tried?" Kate asks in panic peering through a see through message board to your arrival.

Clara takes a moment to re think her words and tosses her jacket to the side. "We don't know enough yet. He doesn't appreciate gossip." Clara states. She was right.

You join her stepping up to speak. "So How many planes?" You asked looking towards the map with small pins poking out. It takes a second to scan every one but came to your own conclusion.

"4,165 aircraft currently airborne." A solider interrupts at the last second leaving you smile softy, that's alot of planes.

"That's a lot of fuel." Clara states on edge.

"Okay, so, what could you do with 4,000 flying bombs?" Kate asks completely hopelessly.