Nothing

You let it all run through your head, the doctor was more than you could ever imagine but it didn't matter who she was, your blood boiled watching her die over experiments that you were all too familiar with. How could they do this to her? You thought clenching your jaw together in anger. The master didn't seem to take it too well either as he turned his back to you making noises of hurt. "ALL THESE FUCKING LIES" you screamed out as you exited the Matrix. You punched the wall beside you, you heard the bones crackle under the pressure sending a wave of pain through your body. You scoffed looking down at the blood. "Am going to fucking kill them" you monotoned earning the masters attention.

He turned with watery eyes and a wide grin. "Oh y/n how I've waited for this moment. Let's make them pay"

The doors bursted open and a couple of time lords wondered in. "Who are yo-."

"Before you go there why don't you fucking tell me what you did to my mother, huh? Cos she's the timeless child right?" You spat looking at them in disbelief. You wondered up to a chair despite their warning looks and guns. The master kept quiet worried for your safety.

"Who are you?" They managed to ask.

You laughed leaning forward in the chair with a wide smirk. You could already feel the dalek raising up in your veins. It started to burn up, all the anger and frustration of missy feeding the dalek inside. "Oh me? I'm the fucking nightmare child and I've only got one thing to say to you" you stood up glaring at them.

"And what is that?" He asked aiming his gun at you.

"exterminate!" You monotoned shooting him stone dead. The master giggled standing behind you in delight. Then it took over rushing from your arm in strikes towards them all.

"I'm fucking sick of everyone fucking with the people I lo-exterminate!" You couldn't control it anymore, your mind felt like it slipped away. There was no moral, no emotion and no fucking care in the universe.

You jumped back in shock looking back at the time lords laying dead on the floor. "The fuck happened?" You asked breathing rapidly. The master only clapped his hands in excitement, smiling from cheek to cheek. He wondered up to your ear, his breath sending your hairs to stand up.

"We're going to kill them all" he whispered chuckling.

You kept zoning out, looking for a way out from your thoughts of missy.

You found yourself looking up to the orange sky, a blood trail followed your own footsteps. Your body felt heavy stepping over the corpses below your feet. Your eyes were hollow and your smile was straight. It felt like a internal battle and you were losing hard. You tried so hard to keep your hand down as if they were being pulled by strings of the masters orders. The boy cried, sobbing uncontrollably as the lights pierced from your hand.

EXTERMINATE.

and you felt....

Absolutely nothing.