Queen

You make your way to the chemical lab and hide under a bench as not-Green enters, snarling. Missy hides behind a cupboard as The Doctor crouches down behind a desk as she tries to strike a match but of cause it hears her, the creature steps on a trail of grey powder as she sets it alight. Flames surround the being.

"Gotta love chemical exothermic reactions." You exclaim getting from under the table.

"There'll be more where that came from. How about we try this again? Who are you? Show your true form." The doctor asks, Its face distorts.

"What in God's name?" Edison asks.

"It's y/n" you laugh, earning an confused expression from the man. You watch as the creature vanishes.

"Now what? Any more brilliant ideas doctor?" Missy sighs, taking your hand.

"Tardis now" she rushes off but stops in her tracks. "Oh yeah" she sonicks the fire system causing the water droplets to fall heavily on you all.

"Great one!" You yell running out of the building with missy in hand. Missy's makeup ran slightly so she re applied her lipstick.

You all got to the tardis landing back in the lab where the doctor rushes back in with her arms crossed. "Right so they took Tesla and Yaz" the doctor groaned hitting the tardis console. She sighed running her fingers through her hair. Missy stood there with a towel ruffing up against her hair as she dried up.

"She'll be okay, doctor" you smiled softly, taking your eyes of the blue eyed beauty.

"Where did they take them? Y/n. We know they've got cloaking tech, but if I rig a bypass..." her mood changes dramatically. "Luckily, high-speed inventing is one of my specialisms." She sets off with Edison watching her keenly.

She finshed her " invention". "Please work." She sighed as The Orb burbles.

"That's good right?" You whispered to her as she knitted her eyebrows together. "Wait look there" you said leaning over and adjusting the controls.

"Of course! That's why they left it behind. It's been hacked. It's not broadcasting any more. It's receiving." She exclaimed Projecting the images of 1900s Earth. You watch in curiosity as you see Stonehenge, horses and carriages, steamboat and other stuff flickering past very quickly.

"You mean it's a bugging device. Thought so, moment I saw it." Graham said.

"Exactly. Repurposed from its original intent. It's been scanning the Earth since it got here."She sonicks the image.

"Doctor! it must have finally found what it's been looking for." You speak causing her to look up to the projection of Nikola Tesla.

"They're hiding their real faces behind projections. They could look like anything, be anywhere. There's no trail!" The doctor exclaimed, hitting her head as she got more frustrated being from Yaz.

"If we're looking for a trail to follow, what if Tesla already found it?" Ryan asked looking at Dorothy for answers.

"But he did. The Mars signal. I didn't believe him, not really. But he records all his observations. We have to go to Wardenclyffe."

"I've got it" you whispered pulling up the Projected image of a headline in the New York Bugle - Tesla: I Heard Message From Mars.

The tardis landed with a slight calming hum at Wardenclyffe. You all pile out looking around.

"Mister Tesla started transferring all of his work to Wardenclyffe months ago. He intercepted the Mars signal with this." Dorothy shows you an object that Looks like a telescope to you. You place in your hands carefully. "He calls it his Teslascope. Here are all the readings he took."