Jotaro's house

Kakyoin gently sighed as he slowly approached the Kujo residence. He and Jotaro were planning on hanging out again, they had become so close after what happened in Egypt. To think that it's only been a couple months after that.

And throughout the months, he had slowly been catching feelings for him, though, he was petrified to say anything to him regarding it, he was scared that Jotaro wouldn't like him after that. He didn't even know if Jotaro was gay or not, so he kept it to himself. He had been so lost in thought that he didn't realize that he had made it to his house.

He had forgotten how big his house was. He walked up to their door and gently knocked, and was almost instantly greeted by Holly, "Oh Kakyoin! It feels like forever since we've seen each other!" She told him, pulling him into a hug.

"Well hello to you too Mrs. Holly And it's only been two weeks" wrapping his arms around her in return. "I know, I know, but it feels longer than that you know?" Kakyoin slightly chuckled at that comment, as well as giving her a sweet smiled. But, his eyes quickly moved off the sweet lady as soon as he saw the beautiful figure slowly walk to the door, "Yare Yare Daze"