Papa's "friend" pt 1

I've decided to start making filler chapters about young Holly and semi-young Joseph, in these chapters it'll be talking about Holly's childhood (in these book at least). I'll be writing these whenever I have writers block (which I currently have right now) about the actual chapters or that it's taking a long time to finish a chapter. And for those who read the AN, I thought about it and I won't be as busy as I thought, so I'll still be posting frequently. Anyways, here's the filler chapter

~

Holly Joestar was the name of Joseph Joestar's daughter. Today was her 7th birthday to which she was ecstatic. The only problem was, her mother wouldn't be able to celebrate it. 2 years ago her mother, Suzi Q, died of a disease leaving just her and her father.

Although she was upset about her mother's death, it was nice with just her and Joseph. He had to work late a lot though, leaving Holly with her grandmother, Elizabeth or Lisa Lisa. She enjoyed spending time with her, even if she slightly scared her.

She got to spend a lot more time with her grandmother than usual recently, because her father started coming a lot later than usual, she didn't mind or seem to notice.

~~~

It was 12:00 in the morning meaning that it was Holly's birthday. She wasn't able to sleep due to her excitement so she stayed up. She sat in bed, with nothing to do, she should've been sleep at this time. Joseph would kill her if he knew she wasn't asleep and if it wasn't him then it would be Lisa Lisa considering she was staying for the night.

They were talking pretty loudly thinking that Holly was sleeping, but she wasn't and heard everything.

"I don't know, Joseph, I don't think she's ready to meet him. She'll think that you're trying to replace Suzi."

Joseph sighed at the comment, he knew she was right but he was still set on his decision. "I know, I know, it's just...I want her to get to know him before...you know. She'll be even madder if it just randomly happens" "I guess you're right..."

Meet who?

Holly kept on listening to the conversation getting more and more curious as they went on.

~~~

Holly woke up excited and hyper as even if she went to sleep at 2. She looked at the time to see that it 8:00 AM. Like last night, she wanted to do something but there was nothing to do, she decided to wake up her father.

She yanked the covers off and made her way to his room. Pouncing on him to wake him up, it worked. He huffed and sat up, rubbing his eyes. "Yes, Holly?" "Oh, nothing." She hummed sweetly before sighing, earning a confused look. "I'm booooored" Joseph chuckled a little at the response. "Well you'll have to- wait, Holly, how would you like to meet someone?" Holly cocked her head in curiosity.

"I just...want you to meet someone, You'll like him trust me. Annnd, we can go meet him soon" Holly gasped in excitement and nodded her head wanting to meet her father's 'friend'

Well that was literal shit. I'm writing this at 12 in the morning and I'm tired af rn. I could rewrite this later in the morning but I'm way to lazy for that, so we'll just have to deal with this. The next filler chapter will be a lot  better than this, so don't think they'll all be bad.