Papa's "friend' pt 2

I'm having trouble with writing the next chapter, so here's some filler :)

~

The clicking of Holly's small heels echoed throughout the large city. She was excited to finally do something today. She skipped and jumped on the sidewalk earning a couple of chuckles from her father.

Her father's smile quickly faded when they finally arrived at the destination. It was a really fancy apartment building that fascinated the now 7-year-old. She gasped in excitement and looked at her father with glee. Joseph started to feel a little bad now about doing this to Holly.

Maybe Lisa Lisa was right. This might not be a good idea

"Hey, Holly, are you sure you want to-"  Holly's head furiously nodded to the question, there wasn't any turning back now. They walked up the steps of the building that lead to even more stairs to more stairs making Holly tired.

After 1 more flight of stairs, they were on the right floor. They turned left and there it was. The person Holly was supposed to meet room. Joseph hesitantly raised his hand to the door ready to knock it before, Holly knocked loudly for him.

Joseph felt a little scared about this, he forgot to tell this person he was coming over with his daughter. He would probably get mad at him and Holly would have to see her own father get bitched around by someone she doesn't know. Maybe he wasn't even home. He was about to tell Holly that they would meet his "friend" later when Joseph heard loud footsteps and the door slam open.

A man with strawberry blond hair and Paris green eyes, he almost looked like her mother Suzi, except for the look in his eyes. Suzi always looked gentle and sweet look but his eyes were nothing like that, she couldn't describe it but it was almost intimidating.

The man's expression softened when he saw who it was, he sighed quickly and opened his mouth to say something when Joseph cut him off,

"Look, I know that I should've told you I was coming sooner but Holly really wanted to meet you and-"

"Holly-?" The blonde man turned around to find a small, honey-hair girl standing next to his boyfriend. He gasped loudly before falling on his knees to attempt to match her level. He booped her nose almost immediately, making her laugh a little. She titled her head to get a better look at him.

"You look like mommy. You sound like her too." Joseph's heart dropped at that. Though he's moved on, the death of Suzi was still painful for the British man. Caesar turned to look at the brunette, "Zucchero, are you alright?" Joseph looked like he was going to cry at any moment. He loved Caesar but God did he miss Suzi. He just nodded and Caesar sighed.

"How old is she?"