Fever

Here's some nice Avpol fluff

.

"Muhammmmmmmmmmad" Polnareff yelled from another room. "What?" Avdol responded, sounding slightly annoyed. He was currently in the process of studying and didn't really want to be disturbed.

"What do you want, Pol?"

"Can you come over here?"

Avdol sighed, he closed his tome and sluggishly made his way to the room where Polnareff was. Once he got there, Polnareff started whining, Avdol pinched the bridge of his nose. He set the book off to the side and sat next to his boyfriend.

"Yes?" The older man asked, impatiently. Polnareff coughed a little before responding, "I'm sick..." Avdol raised his brow, curiously. He placed his hand on his lover's forehead, he was burning up. Despite the heat of Polnareff's forehead, Avdol's head was cool, it calmed Polnareff down.

"You just have a fever," Avdol responded calmly. "Can you stay...?" The older man groaned loudly, he really wanted to go study again. "You have a fever. You'll be fine. Either way, I have to study." With that, he got up and headed for the door.

He would've been successful if he didn't hear Polnareff cough loudly and afterward whimper. He felt bad. Avdol sighed softly and walked back in and sat next to his lover. "Fine-" was the only thing he managed to say before Polnareff placed his head into the older man's lap, snuggling into it. 

A smile crept on Avdol's face as the two got comfortable. They stayed like that for a little while before Polnareff coughed loudly. "Pol, I need you to get up." Of course, Polnareff whined but he obliged. Avdol got up and went into the other room.

It took him about two minutes to get back into the room. When he arrived he had a small bottle of medicine and some water. Like expected, Polnareff protested. "Chéri...nooo..." Avdol groaned once more, he completely forgot how whiney Polnareff was when he was sick.

"Well, you have to. I don't want to hear you coughing and on me. Plus you need to get better." Polnareff continued to complain but Avdol just stopped caring. He opened the bottle with ease and handed a pill to Polnareff, who just stared at it. Avdol passed him the water, huffing. "C'mon you gotta take it."

"Noooooo...."

"If you don't take it, I'm going to le-"

Avdol didn't even get a chance to finish his sentence before Polnareff took the pill and downed the water. The Frenchman cringed slightly causing Avdol to laugh.

"See it wasn't that bad!"

"Oui, elle l'est."

Avdol snorted and picked up his book, "if you want, I could stay." Polnareff happily nodded before placing his head back into Avdol's lap. Avdol was the only person who made Polnareff at ease.

Avdol found a small fluffy blanket and wrapped it around Polnareff and continued his reading eventually, he heard soft snoring.