Part 14: live on with your life, boiii

Yeah I know I already used that one, but I just had to Lmao

<Jisung pov>

"We should go swimming." Soyeon said excitedly as she shoved cereal in her mouth.
"Yeah! I like that idea." Felix agreed with a bright smile on his face.
"I'll go change into my bikinis." Soyeon hopped off of her chair and rushed towards our room.

Right after she closed the door she yelled from the inside:
"If anyone tries to get a peak of me changing I'll turn on my hulk mode!"

We all chuckled a little. Felix looked so bright and happy after I agreed to tell Soyeon to like him more. He was just happily eating his breakfast and drinking his apple juice and then he got up and started dancing.

"How are you in such a good mood?" Hyunjin asked and laughed a little at his friend.
"I looove this duuuude." Felix singed and pointed at me.
"Huh?" Chan accidentally spat his bread out of his mouth and raised his eyebrows.
"He promised to help me with Soyeon." Felix happily whisper-shouted and ran into his room to also change.

<no one pov>

"You did what?!" Chan was shocked. He knew very well that his best friend was head over heels for this girl and yet his best friend promised another guy to help him get her.
"I just... I don't know man." Jisung sighed and scratched his neck.
"But man, you actually have chances with frickin Kim Soyeon. You're just gonna give up like that? Do you have any idea how lucky you are?" Hyunjin sighed too and stood up and walked to his and Felix' room to change into his swim shorts.

"Mate he's right. Soyeon has had so many boys get in and out of her house and yet you're the first to actually get her to like you back. If you're gonna give up then it's on you, but that's just you being a pussy and not fighting for her." Chan said and almost went in the room where Soyeon was in.

"WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING!!" Soyeon screamed from the inside before the door was opened too widely for anyone to see anything.
"Oh, jeez. Sorry I forgot you were there!" Chan yelled back.
"TURN AROUND AND LIVE ON WITH YOUR LIFE, BOI!!!!!" Soyeon shouted and Jisung started laughing.

I know issa short chapter BUT I'll try to make it up to you

Luv uuuuuuuuuuuu ❤️