Part 27: ok daddy

<Soyeon pov>

I was just staring at his perfect abs

He was kinda sweaty, but I didn't really mind so as soon as he threw his shirt on the floor I got back to his embrace. He kinda flinched as I did so, but then he was okay I guess.

<Jisung pov >

I took my sweatshirt off and threw it on the floor. Then Soyeon got back down onto the bed and I don't think she noticed, but her hand kinda touched my private part. So I flinched.

She looked at me quickly and was going to continue the movie, but I took the remote.

"Huh?" She looked at me confused.

"Let's play something." I then said and put the remote on the nightstand.

"Like what?" 

"Is Truth or dare okay?" I asked.

"Ok I'll start." She said and I was smiling like an idiot at the moment right now.

I wish time could've just stopped. We were there cuddling together, I wasn't wearing a shirt, we were playing and it was just perfect.

"So truth or dare?"

"Umm. Truth." I said and she looked like she was thinking so hard.

"Who in our class do you think has the biggest dick?" She blurted out. At first I kinda choked on air.
"Me of course." I said and she giggled.

"Why is it funny? Don't you believe me?" I asked and smirked at what I was gonna say next.
"I can show you if you don't believe me." I said and now it was her time to choke on air.

She was just laughing uncontrollably and she got out of my embrace to roll on the bed.

"Oh I believe you." She said as she calmed down a bit.

"No you don't. I guess I'm just gonna have to prov-"

"No need to prove anything. I think your dick is bigger than any dick in Korea." She said and I chuckled.

"Oh really? Have you seen it then?" I asked still smirking.

"Y- No. *giggle* I just *giggle* I've sat on your lap a couple of times. So I know that it's big." She giggled.
"Oh. Yeah. Hehe." I chuckled nervously.

"Your turn."

"Truth or dare?" I asked.

"Dare."

"I dare you to take off one piece of clothing." I said and she blushed.

"Which one?" She asked.
"You pick." I said starting to get excited again... shit.