Part 23: Minecraft

<Soyeon>

I had been in the hospital for two weeks now. I was getting so tired of that place. But lucky me, I had Jisung, Seungmin, Woojin, mom and dad who were there every day as much as they could.

Chan, Felix and Hyunjin had come to see me too, but they hadn't visited more than once. Felix and I weren't dating anymore and I kinda think we are friends. Also my dad and mom were not on speaking terms for some reason and nobody wanted to explain to me about it. They were living in hotels and came to visit me separately.

AND OH!!! Jisung is still living at the guest room of my family's house. He just hasn't moved back to his home yet.

<no one pov>

Soyeon was sitting on her hospital bed and watching dramas on her phone. She kept looking at the time because Jisung said he has a surprise for her at 5 pm.

"Oh are you fucking kidding me?! You can't die! It's the fucking last episode! There has to be a happy ending!!!!" She screamed at her phone. Then the outro started playing and she closed her phone pissed at whoever wrote the script for that drama.

Then someone knocked on the door and came in with a huge package. Soyeon didn't see who it was at first, but then the person put down the package and it was Jisung.

"How are you doin?" Jisung asked and gave Soyeon a warm hug.
"Never better! And I just don't understand why I can't go home already." She said and stood up off from the bed.

"Well. I got you a little something to do while you wait for your release." Jisung said smiling happily and pointed to the pig box.

"Aww. You didn't have to. Just kidding you definitely had to do this. I've been so bored." Soyeon chuckled and got down to her knees to open the box.

<Soyeon pov>

I started ripping off the wrapping paper and when I saw what was inside I screeched.
"You got me a PS4?!?!" I asked while I jumped up to give Jisung a hug.

"Yes. I didn't know if you already had one or two. And I definitely know that you could buy a million of these, BUT! I just had to buy it and a few games hehe." Jisung said and scratched his neck while still hugging me.

"Well I don't have it and I really don't know how to use it, but you can teach me." I said as I broke the hug and tapped his chest softly.

"Of course I will teach you. If I didn't my money would go to waste." Jisung laughed.

We opened the box and plugged it in to the tv and finally we were starting to play games after a whole hour of making an account.

"So which game should we start with?" Jisung asked and I just pointed at the Minecraft at the floor.

"Ok." Jisung sang and put the cd into the PlayStation.

We started playing and it took me like 20 minutes to learn everything. That's when the fun started.

"I just killed a skeleton!" I yelled happily and did a little dance.
"Wait there was a skeleton?" Jisung asked.
"Yeah. Oh there's a spider too. I'm gonna kill it." I said and killed it too.

"Quick. Get back to the house and close the door." Jisung said with his lowered voice.
"Aww are you worried about me?" I poked his thigh.
"Yes. I am." He said and paused the game looking at me.

"What is it?" I asked kinda awkward. He just stared at me and smiled.
"Let's order pizza." He then said and took his phone out of his pocket.