Part 35: I'm gonna miss you

<no one pov >

Soyeon was leaving tomorrow and the news of her leaving had spread at the speed of light. 

The information of where she was going was still luckily a secret from the media.

"Let's go on a date." Jisung said to his girlfriend as the two were cuddling on her bed.
"We don't have time to go anywhere." Soyeon whined.
"Well let's do a home date." Jisung got even more excited and jumped up.
"With my family?" Soyeon asked chuckling at Jisung's cuteness.

"Oh... I forgot they're here too." Jisung pouted a plopped down on the bed.

"Do you think my parents are going to get a divorce?" Soyeon asked suddenly.
"They might. As long as I've been living here, I haven't really seen them at the same place at the same time." Jisung said.

<Soyeon pov >

"Let's go downstairs. Catch me if you can!" I yelled and started running. Jisung started running after me. We ran down the stairs and I almost bumped into my mom.

"Hi mom." I quickly greeted and pecked her cheek.

Jisung almost ran into her as well.
"Hi mom! Wait you're not my mom... whoops." I heard Jisung saying to my mom and I started laughing like a maniac.

I then tripped over and fell on the couch. Jisung ran after me and jumped on top of me. He supported himself up with his hands on each side of my head. 

"Caught you." He said panting.
"Why are you so hot?" I asked panting as well.
"Because I want to please your eyes." Jisung said and looked over his shoulders to see if there was anyone there.

"What are y-" I didn't get to end my question as his soft lips were pressed on mine.

I kissed him back and closed my eyes. I then wrapped my arms around his neck and we fell off the couch.

I was now on top of him and we were just laughing our asses off.

"Dinner is ready!" We then heard Woojin shout from the kitchen.

-the same night at 2 am-

I was just staring at my ceiling. I knew this was the last night I was going to be sleeping here before going abroad. I was sad. And the fact that I was supposed to sleep the last hours at home was even sadder.

"I'm thirsty." I whispered to myself and got up from bed.

I walked downstairs and into the kitchen. I turned on the faucet as someone snaked their arms around my waist.

"Why do you have to leave?" Jisung said and I felt a tear drop on my shoulder.
"Aww. Baby don't cry." I said and turned around hugging him back.

"I'm gonna miss you. I'm gonna miss you so much." Jisung sobbed silently as he pulled me closer.
"I'm gonna miss you too." I told him and caressed his back.
"Can you sleep with me?" Jisung asked while I wiped away his tears.
"Sure."