Part 33: PRINCIPAL

<Soyeon pov>

"It might be broken." The nurse told me as she was examining my nose.

"Dude I'll kill you if her nose is broken." Jisung whispered to Changbin as the two were holding ice packs on their faces.

"Is your head hurt?" The nurse asked suddenly.
"No. I mean yes. No. It was a little while ago and it's already better." I stuttered.
"Ok."

<no one pov >

The nurse was writing a note for Jisung and Changbin for the ointments they were supposed to put on the cuts on their faces and sending a message to Soyeon's mom so that she could take her to the doctor if the pain doesn't go away on its own.

"So. You put this ointment on your cuts even if it hurts. It helps them heal and that way you won't have scars all over your faces." The nurse said to Changbin and Jisung.

"Ok go now." She then said and they all left.

<Soyeon pov >

"Should we go back to the detention still?" I asked.
"Why would you do that?" Changbin asked and chuckled.
"Because she's a good girl." Jisung said and smirked while looking at me.
"Ok... I think I'm just gonna- go. Like- now. Well. It was nice meeting you. Bye." Changbin said and started running towards the stairs.

"Hey! Why did he run?" Jisung yelled behind him.

Then I turned my head towards the other side of the hallway. There was our principal. She wasn't looking at our direction and she had earphones on.

"Come on." I whispered and grabbed Jisung's hand while I started running.

We were laughing and running out of the building. Finally we were outside of there.

"Did you just run away from school?Who are you?" Jisung chuckled.
"I can be a bad girl too sometimes." I said and winked.
"Hmm? Oh yeah if you want to have red buttocks." Jisung said while smirking.
"Omg. Are we really dirty talking in the middle of the school yard?" I laughed.

"Where's your bodyguard?" Jisung asked.
"Oh yeah. I don't see the car. He probably left to see if we were already at home." I said and started walking to the bus stop.