Part 15: BoOBiEs

I'm SO SORRY that I haven't being able to upload in a while, but the whole Woojin leaving stray kids was a big one for me. I had to spend a whole MONTH getting over the fact that he ACTUALLY left stray kids and that it ISN'T just a nightmare that I'm going to wake up from.

Sooooo... yeah don't ask me about the name of the chapter XD. Idek

<no one pov>

The boys were all walking towards Soyeon's family's private beach without Soyeon, because she wanted to get there after all the boys were already there. She didn't tell anyone the reason, but just hid in the bathroom.

She was judging her bikinis.
"Ugh. Are these too sexy? Have my boobs grown? Should I just put on a swimsuit that covers up all of my body?" She said out loud as she stared at her body in the mirror. She was wearing a pink two piece with flowers on the top witch she had kinda outgrown...

 She was wearing a pink two piece with flowers on the top witch she had kinda outgrown

"For real tho. Why did I eat so much yesterday? I gained so much fat that it'll probably be noticeable." She was fighting with her reflection... pretty normal I'd say. She decided that she couldn't go to the beach in that so she went to look for another two piece.

She found a very cute high waisted baby blue striped bikini bottom and a peachy top.

"This could do. But is this a little too cute? Should my boobs show more? If I want to please Jisung... nah. I shouldn't try my best in trying to please Jisung in front of Felix. Ugh, I am a horrible person. This is way too cute for my style tho." She turned around a few times and then went to look for another option.

She found a sexy cherry two piece. It was exactly her taste and it was just perfect for her body at the moment.

 It was exactly her taste and it was just perfect for her body at the moment

Soyeon decided to go with the cherry one. She grabbed her towel and sunscreen and left for the beach.

<Felix pov>

Me and the other three guys were playing in the water as I saw her walking towards the beach. Soyeon in her cherry bikinis with her towel on her shoulders and sunglasses just laying on top of her long dark silky hair. I just stopped and stared at her and got pushed under the water by Jisung who was chasing me a few seconds ago.

I sat up and spat the salty water out of my mouth while rubbing my eyes. "Jeez." I chuckled and as soon as I opened my eyes I saw Jisung holding his laugh and eventually falling on his butt and laughing like a child.  Then I turned my head back to Soyeon and saw her laying down on her towel and starting to put on her sunscreen.

"Oh. Soyeon came already." Jisung said happily after calming down. He stood up and walked over to Soyeon. I wanted to believe that the two of them were just friends, but I had a weird gut, that told me otherwise.

<no one pov >

Jisung happily ran to Soyeon. "Are you on a runway or what?" he teased. "No I'm on a beach." Soyeon said bluntly and kept trying to squeeze the living shit out of the sunscreen bottle. "Hey let me help." Jisung said and took the bottle and made it look so easy when he squeezed a whole ocean of cream out of there.

"So you bros with him now?" Soyeon asked and pointed at Felix with her elbow real quick. "Yeah, he's actually kinda nice if you get to know him better." Jisung said and Soyeon faked a chuckle. "What?" Jisung asked and raised his eyebrows not sure of what was wrong with him turning his worst enemy to a friend. "Nothing. I just remembered the time when you were going to beat his ass infront of my house when my parents were with him. That night when he tried to get in my pants and when you confessed to me.  Remember?" Soyeon said not sure what was annoying her so much.

"Oh... Yeah i do remember, But I didn't know him yet and of course it could've been me too. I mean you're such a hot girl and he is your boyfriend, so I would've tried to get in your pants too. Just saying." Jisung said and srached his neck. "Oh, so that's the game you want to play. Huh?" Soyeon stood up from her towel. "I would've said no to you too. And you're gonna have a hard time getting In mY pAnTs for the rest of your life!" She said and then she sat back down.

"Cutie," Jisung whispered.
"Hmm?" Soyeon lifted her head up. "Nothing," Jisung said and ran back to the water.