Part 39: Happy birthday

<Soyeon pov >

"You didn't pull out on time." I said as Jisung laid next to me.
"I'm so sorry. I just thought I could've held it in for a little more." Jisung pouted as he hugged me.
"It's okay. It's not like I get pregnant from one time." I chuckled nervously.

We cuddled and fell asleep for five hours as then someone knocked on the door.

<Jisung pov >

I opened my eyes as Soyeon tried to leave the bed without waking me up. Little did she know I was wide awake and looking at her as she put on my shirt from the floor which by the way looked so cute on her.

Soyeon sneaked to the door and opened it quietly. I pulled the blanket up to cover my abs and cock.

"Hi umm... I'm Josh." I heard a deep voice say at the door.

I then decided to get out of bed and went to my bag to put on sweatpants. I didn't put on a shirt and just walked to the door. I was standing behind Soyeon and the door so that whoever was at the door couldn't see or hear me.

"Do I know you?" Soyeon asked the person at the door.
"No, but we're in the same maths class. I was wondering if you would want to grab coffee sometime?" He asked and then I hugged Soyeon from the back.

I wrapped my arms around her waist and laid my head on her shoulder.

"Who's this?" I asked in English and the dude looked at me. He was so tall and handsome I kinda was afraid of him, but I didn't show it.
"Uh? I'm Josh. Who are you?" He asked and poked his cheek with his tongue from the inside. He was obviously irritated.

"Me? I'm Jisung Han. I'm the boyfriend of the girl who you just tried to ask out." I said protectively as I moved my hands on Soyeon's shoulders.

" I said protectively as I moved my hands on Soyeon's shoulders

"Well umm. Which class are you in?" Josh asked and I chuckled.
"I'm not in this school." I said and Josh looked so irritated.
"Well I guess I'll leave you two alone then. By the way you got something on your cheek." Josh said and left.

Soyeon closed the door and turned around looking at me.

"You just broke that poor guy's heart." She pouted and I chuckled.
"Oh he'll find someone new. He was right though." I chuckled and Soyeon lifted her eyebrows.

I pointed at her left cheek.

She wiped it with her fingers.

<Soyeon pov >

It was sticky. Then I realized it was Jisung's juice from earlier.

I just put my fingers in mouth and licked them clean.

"What was it?" Jisung smirked knowing the answer.
"Something that tells me we should take a shower." I said and tapped Jisung's chest twice before going into my tiny bathroom.