Part 1: High schooler kid

"Is the bus coming or not?!"
"I want to already see my goddess!"
Frustrated high school boys kept sighing at their schools bus stop.

There was finally a bus full of other students opening its doors.
"Soyeon!"
"Notice me, my princess!"
"I love you!"
All the boys started yelling.

A beautiful girl with long dark hair stepped out of the bus with two men in black suits. The teenager boys tried to get to the goddess-like girl, but her guards didn't let that happen.

Might sound like she would be an celebrity, right? Let me clear it up for you.

Kim Soyeon was born as the only girl into a rich family, that owns few of the biggest companies in the world. On top of that, she was also blessed with beautiful face features and a naturally slim body. She has a lot of admirers and can't go anywhere without her personal guards.

<Soyeon pov>

I walked to my locker and took my mathematics book.
"I'll carry that." One of my guards said and tried to take my book.
"We've already talked this through. I want to live like an ordinary person." I said and kept my own book.

After the first period, some guy bumped into me and I dropped my book. My guards of course were already going to push him away, but I stopped them.
"Hyun-woo, In-cheol. Don't." I said and they loosened up a bit.

"Sorry." The guy said and lifted my book.
"It's okay." I said and took my book from him.
I finally got to see his face and damn. It could be because I've always seen only average people, but he was the most handsome guy I've ever seen... actually he looked like a handsome squirrel.

"Who are you?" I asked.
"Oh. Me?" He asked and looked around a little.
"Yes. You." I said and laughed a little. On top of the handsomeness, he was also cute.
"I'm Han Jisung." He said and bowed.
"New student?"
"Yeah." He said and couldn't take his eyes off me.

"Who's that?"
"Why is he talking to Soyeon?"
"He's handsome."
"Is he her boyfriend?"
"Her brother?"
People around us started whispering.

Jisung looked uncomfortable because of the whispering.
"Don't care about them. Just get used to it." I said, winked and left with my guards.

<no one pov>

Jisung was left alone in the busy hallway. He couldn't believe what just happened. Did he meet an angel?
"Wow." He smirked.

After school everyone ran outside. Jisung went to the closest window to see what was happening. Of course he saw the same girl in the middle of everyone. Now there was not just two life guards, but seven. 
"Who is she, is she an idol or something?" Jisung said to himself.

Jisung left the building after all the fuss outside was gone and went to his motorbike.

His bike might look like he would be rich or something, but he's just an ordinary guy with an ordinary life