~Chapter 26~

Inuyasha's eyes fluttered open, his vision blurred. He reached up rubbing his eyes before looking again, he saw Kagome's desk reminding him he was in her old room. Inuyasha took a deep breath in only for it to catch in his throat when he felt weight on his side. He looked only to sigh softly, Hana was leaning against him asleep pretty much using him as a pillow while she curled up so she didn't fall off the bed. They were covered by a blanket, something told him that she didn't do that. Inuyasha looked to see a pen and journal will some odd mechanic thing on it.

'What was she doing last night?' He picked up the pen, then he wore a confused look.

"Nyan?" He whispered under his breath before shaking his head and setting it back down. He glanced out the window.

'Sunrise. Sesshomaru is going to be pissed.' He looked at Hana again.

'Should I really wake her though?' Before he could even think further on it, there was a loud crash from downstairs making Inuyasha nearly jump out of his skin.

"Anno, what did you do in there?!" He heard Fujima yell.

"Nothing?~" Anno called back.

"The hell?" Inuyasha whispered.

"That's normal." Hana mumbled before nuzzling Inuyasha's side. She then sat up yawning and stretching. She looked down at the journal, then wore a confused expression.

"When did I fall asleep?" She muttered. Inuyasha then sat up stretching as well.

"We should head back, I know I'll get an earful from Sesshomaru." Hana thought for a moment, then nodded.

"Let's go." She said before picking up her things, then she stopped.

"I should change first, huh?" Inuyasha only hummed making Hana roll her eyes and set her things on the desk.

"I'll be quick." She said before grabbing clean clothing and rushing to the bathroom. Inuyasha sighed standing up and going to his things picking them up and putting them back on. When he was finished Hana walked back in grabbing her things.

"Let's go." She said with a smile. Inuyasha stared for a moment, a pain soon filled his chest remembering his dream. Hana tilted her head so he quickly looked away and walked past her only for her to grab his sleeve.

"What's wrong?" She asked softly.

"I'm fine." Inuyasha simply said before walking again making Hana let his sleeve go. Hana frowned, sighed, then followed.

"Inuyasha-sama is awake!" Yoshifumi chirped as he ran over wrapping his arms around Inuyasha's leg.

"Morning!~"  Inuyasha looked down, then placed a gentle hand on his head making him smile brighter.

"Ah, you two leaving?" Yanai asked, Kasai getting off the couch walking over.

"Yeah, we'll try and find time to visit again though!" Hana said with a smile. Kasai quickly hugged his daughter.

"Please be careful." He muttered. Hana smiled and hugged him back.

"I will." She whispered soothingly. They let each other go so Hana turned to Inuyasha.

"Let's go so your brother doesn't rip ya a new one." She said with a laugh.

"Come back soon!" Anno chirped.

"Yeah, but also beat up a lot of bad guys!" Yoshifumi chirped as well.

"We will." Hana said with a smile, and with that, they left. They walked to the well jumping in, then Hana climbed on Inuyasha's back so he could jump them both out, then they got walking to the village. Hana glanced up at Inuyasha, he looked to be in a daze.

"Are you sure you're ok?" She asked making him glance down at her.

"Yeah." Hana puffed her cheeks.

"I know you're lying, but if you don't wanna talk it's fine." She said before looking ahead. Inuyasha glanced down again, then let out a gentle breath as he gently took her hand in his own. It was cold out, so her hand was cold, but his was still warm making her smile. Once they got to the village, Kaida, Kaito, and Aia met them.

"Hey, you're back!" Kaida chirped jumping up making Hana quickly catch her and give her a hug.

"Yeah, sorry we're back a little later then we thought we would be."

"Have fun?" Aia asked.

"Uhn!"

"Just in time for breakfast." Shippō called making Hana's and Kaida's sparkle.

"Yeah!" They both cheered before Hana, with Kaida still in her arms, ran over to get some making the others laugh while Inuyasha only watched. Everyone was soon served their serving, Hana decided to finish her drawing while she ate.

"Ohh, you're good at drawing." Aia complimented making Hana's face warm.

"Aww, thanks!" Hana chirped.

"It's so cute, is it a pet at home?" Kaito asked.

"Nah, it's Inuyasha as a puppy because I can." Just as Hana said this, Sesshomaru and A-Un were walking past behind the group. He glanced down at the drawing.

"Accurate." He muttered making Aia, Hana, Kaito, and Kaida bust up laughing. Inuyasha and Shippō paused their discussion to look over.

"What on earth did we miss?" Shippō asked.

"Come here papa!" Kaida said through her fit of laughter. He stood up walking over and looked at the drawing as well.

"Aww, how cute." He said.

"It's Inuyasha." Sesshomaru explained, and with that, Shippō busted up laughing as well.

"It's perfect!" He said making the others laugh more.

"The hell?" Inuyasha finally asked.

"Nothing.~" Hana sang closing and locking her journal putting it back in her bag.

"Anyway, I should get to training. See you guys!" With that, Hana returned her bowel and started off to Eiko's hut. When she got there, she knocked on her door gently.

"Come in." Eiko called so Hana walked in.

"Ah, you're back." Eiko said with a smile.

"Uhn." Hana sat down in front of Eiko. 

"Ready to start?" Eiko asked so Hana nodded. Eiko took out a fish from the bucket of water making it flop around before finally sitting still gasping for air.

"Start." Hana closed her eyes and hovered her hands over the fish concentrating. What was this training? Well, she had to use her healing abilities to keep the fish alive, simple. She relaxed, taking even breath, then her hands warmed gently.

"Good job Hana, keep it up." Eiko commented softly making Hana gently smile.

'I've got this. I promise to keep everyone safe.'