~Chapter 43~

"Bye-bye Sesshomaru's mama!" Kaida called while sitting on Sesshomaru's Mokomoko-san waving at her. His mother simply gave a soft smile as a response.

"How long of a journey is this?" Hana asked Sesshomaru.

"Not too long if we travel during the night as well." He spoke calmly. Hana smiled and nodded.

"Very well then. Though, I must ask as well. Are we ready to even go in? Your mother made it sound deadly." She asked concerned.

'She's scared, comfort her.' Yōki spoke up suddenly making Inuyasha flinch. Before he could, however, Sesshomaru covered it.

"As long as we all stick together we will be alright, Hana." Sesshomaru reassured sensing her fear as well.

"Uhn!" She nodded with a bright smile, her eyes closed. Inuyasha smiled softly.

'You like that she adores him?' Yōki growled.

'Just because she gets along with someone doesn't mean she adores them, dumbass.' Inuyasha growled.

'What about Kaida then, hmm?' Yōki asked in a cocky manner.

'She's a kit, that's different.' Inuyasha contorted.

"You ok, Inuyasha?" Hana asked making him quickly look over.

"I'm fine." He said with a warm smile. Hana returned the smile.

"Alright."

It had been about three days now. The moon was high while Aia, Kaito, and Kaida rode Kirara while Shippō, Inuyasha, and Hana rode A-Un with Sesshomaru walking ahead of the group. Hana looked over seeing Shippō and Inuyasha with their arms crossed leaning on each other fast asleep making her smile. They really were close, huh? She then looked over at Sesshomaru, he had been oddly silent the past day. She frowned before carefully jumping off of A-Un trotting over to walk beside him.

"Sesshomaru?" She spoke softly.

"Yes?" He asked in a softer tone.

"Are you ok? You seem quieter than usual." Hana asked looking up at him. He didn't look down at her, he merely stared ahead as they walked.

"It is nothing you should worry on." He simply muttered. Hana sighed softly knowing she wouldn't get a straight answer. She looked ahead, then perked up. She trotted ahead of the group looking over the edge of a large cliff that hung over a very dense forest.

"I-Is that it?" She asked looking back at Sesshomaru who walked beside her.

"Yes." Hana stared for a moment, then shivered a little.

"What is it?" Sesshomaru asked noticing this.

"It's just... odd." Hana whispered.

"How so?" Sesshomaru asked.

"It feels different. I'm not sure how to explain it." She muttered.

'Is she learning how to sense dark energy?' Sesshomaru thought before letting out a gentle breath.