~Chapter 50~

"H-How do I look?" Hana asked showing her new outfit to the group. She wore a very light tan wavy shirt with a leather attachment covering her neck, shoulders, and a tad bit of her chest, though a hole was left open to see a tad bit of her breasts. There was a light brown corset, dark pale brown pants, and the black calf-high boots. However, the boots were high heeled, thankfully she was used to high heels thanks to her wanting to wear her mother's shoes all the time when she was young.

"You look amazing!" Aia chirped giving her best friend a tight hug making Hana laugh and hug her back.

"You look lovely." Kaito complimented with a smile.

"Yeah!" Kaida chirped.

"Th-Thanks!~" Hana said with a warm smile. Sesshomaru and Shippō glanced at Yōki who stared at Hana, his ear twitched a couple of times while he did. No, he couldn't see her outfit. However, he saw the sparkle of pride and cheer in her aura, that's what he saw that made him stare starstruck.

"Ah, there's one more thing that's missing." The woman said before walking over to the same box as before pulling out a golden necklace with green jewels. She walked over and put it on Hana.

"Before my brother became corrupted, he gifted this to me. It's a protection enchanted necklace." She explained with a warm smile.

"Y-You want to give that away?" Hana asked softly.

"Yes, you need it more, Hana." She said with a smile. She then stepped back still holding her warm smile. Yōki finally walked over making Hana look up at him. He stood there for a moment, then leaned down placing a gentle kiss on her lips making her turn red.

"You're gorgeous as always, Kichōna.~" He purred nuzzling her gently. Hana closed her eyes with a smile, her face still bright red.

"Hey, hey, when you two get married, can I throw the flower petals?" Kaida asked jumping on Hana's shoulder to look up at the two. Hana turned redder if she could at this point while Yōki merely smiled.

"I don't see why not." He said making Hana give a 'wait what?' look.

"Awesome!" She cheered.

"Now, one last thing before you return, Hana." The woman spoke up making the others look over. The woman held her hands out, a soft green glowing orb soon appeared before it turned into a different shape, then it took final form. She now held what looked to be a dark brown branch that had many tendrils on top, some of them held a bright green crystal. It was decorated in blue crystals as well, the bottom having a sharp end like a knife with green glowing ancient writing and some feathers.

"This is my weapon, Seinaru. I fought many wars with this weapon, it gives you the ability to control your holy powers, but it also gives you the aid of the nature around you." She held it out to Hana who stared at it in awe.

"I wish to give it to you, now. Please, free this land from Naraku's wrath for I cannot." Hana looked up at the woman.

"You can't?" The woman shook her head.

"Naraku has cursed me to stay in this grotto, I cannot leave without my life being drained and soon taken. If it is drained, he gains my life, I will not give him aid. I refuse." She explained.

"That's right." Yōki whispered making the others look at him.

"What is it?" Hana asked.

"I was wrong, Naraku didn't hear of her, he already knew her. Shi offered some of his essences to Naraku to help make me, then he cursed Hahanaru to be stuck here knowing she was a threat." Yōki explained.

"You're starting to remember, good." Hahanaru said. Hana hesitated, then took the staff making the crystal glow.

"It can transform itself into a bow as well, it will take time for you to get used to it, but I know you can." She said with a reassuring smile.

"Thank you, and we'll figure this out, I promise!" Hana said with a bright smile.

"I know you will, Hana. Now, I shall not keep you long, you should return home and rest safely while you still can. Naraku could come any second, he'll figure out I aided you after all." Hana frowned.

"What about you?" She asked. 

"I will be fine, child." Hana nodded.

"Then, let us return home." Hana said looking at the others who nodded. They bidded her goodbye, then walked out, other than Yōki who stood by Hahanaru with his bangs covering his eyes from her sight.

"What troubles you, child?" She asked. Yōki stayed silent, then looked up with a blank look in his eyes.

"When will you finally tell her?" He asked. Hahanaru smiled closing her eyes.

"You even remember that now?" She asked with a weak laugh.

"Well?" He egged on. She sighed heavily.

"When all is said and done. She does not need more worry on her shoulders now, Yōki." He stayed silent, then sent a glare.

"She deserves to know, Haha." With that, he walked out. Hahanaru brought a slow hand to her chest, a longing look in her eye as she watched Hana give Yōki a gentle hug before walking from her home. She then held her hand in front of her, a small pink flame dancing in the palm of her hand.

"I know she does, Yōki."