~Chapter 55~

"Well, that explains it." Hana muttered softly to herself. So much has happened in such a short time frame, she almost forgot something very important, and the explanation to her mood swings. Her monthly. Has this all really taken place in that short of a time frame?? Hana shook her head as she was thankful her grandma had packed some tampons. Hana sighed heavily, her face was a pinkish tent thanks to embarrassment. How'd she explain this to the others? There are only two other girls, and one is way too young to understand this.

"Hana?" Speaking of, here was one.

"Yeah?" Hana asked as she closed her bag and stood up.

"Are you alright? You seemed odd when you walked off." Aia asked as she put a gentle hand on Hana's shoulder. She wasn't sure why her friend was so upset lately and she was worried.

"W-Well, uh." Hana trailed off glancing to the side. Aia stared for a moment. Embarrassed, arms wrapped around herself, legs pressed together a little. Aia then perked up suddenly.

"Ooohhhh.~" Hana turned bright red as she quickly shushed her friend.

"Don't tell the boys, I'll never live it down. Plus, I don't even know if yōkai understand this!" Hana whisper yelled. Aia giggled softly.

"You know Inuyasha's going to find out in the end, right?" Aia asked.

"Not if we keep quiet, now come on." She said as she quickly walked back Aia who held back her laugh as she quickly followed. When they returned, Sesshomaru glanced over but remained silent. However, Inuyasha decided to question.

"What's wrong, Hana?" He asked.

"Nothing." She said before stretching a little.

"How much further?" She asked Sesshomaru.

"Only a little lon-" A crash gained everyone's attention making everyone freeze.

"What was that?" Hana whispered. Soon, she'd get her answer. What looked like a wave of water rushed to something, not them, but something a bit far off.

"Come." Sesshomaru said before taking to the sky. Hana and Inuyasha quickly jumped on A-Un, Shippō used his flames to take off, and Aia, Kaito, and Kaida jumped on Kirara who turned to her beastly form as they quickly followed. Inuyasha's nose twitched, then his eyes widened.

"It's her." He whispered.

"Kagome?" Hana asked.

"No, Ai." He started looking around, almost desperate to find her. Hana looked to the ground, then what looked to be a long dragon made of water dove down and attacked something.

"Is she controlling the water to do that?" Hana asked.

"Uhn, she's gotten better at her abilities." Shippō agreed.

"She can control water?" Inuyasha asked.

"Right, you weren't here. Yes, after the incident, she found out she could." Hana scanned the ground, trying to find what that water dragon was trying to get, then something hit her making her tense. A cold feeling, cold and heavy.

"Aia, Kaito, you feel that too, right?" She asked.

"Feel what?" Aia asked a little confused.

"I know what you mean, Hana." Shippō muttered, Sesshomaru's eyes holding a knowing gaze.

'Interesting, her senses even surpassed the demon slayer and monk.' Yōki muttered.

"It's a swarm, just like the one from before." Sesshomaru explained before drawing his blade making everyone get ready.