Normal

A/N: this has the same general idea as the story i wrote last time but more updated and a little better written i don't own harry potter guys
_______________________________
Our story is set at the Dursley household. In it lives a happy family if you ignore one small detail. There's Petuina, a horselike lady who dotes over son. Then we have her son, Dudley, who was a right brat and bully. Than we have Vernon. He likes all things normal. That's where the problem comes into place, his nephew Mr. Harry James Potter. Harry was never Vernons normal.

It was a bitter cold day in England, Dudley was now 5 and a half years old. Harry was almost 5 and a half, but that didn't matter to anyone.

"Why the nurses is saying Harry might need glasses," Petuina complained to Vernon.

"I'm not buying the little freak anything with my own money. Tell the school we got him checked and they said no."

"Dear I would love to, but they might file a complaint to the state of child negligence, since we won't have a note. If the state exams us they might find out our little secert." She said pointing to the cupboard.

"Fine, I'll buy him a pair of glasses, they didn't say they had to work."

Harry James Potter sat in the cupboard, in pain. His back was a mess of bruises and welts.

"You know? Someone out there has to want me right? I wish someone would." Harry whispered to a spider on the wall. These spiders used to scare him, but after his whale of an uncle not much could scare him.
________________________________

Several weeks later as the flowers were beginning to blossom Number 4 Pivet Drive was about to experience something one could call magical.

"Freak, get down here!" The house shook as Vernon screamed. Harry appeared in a second.

"So, so, I heard this morning you woke up to an incident...explain."

"Well Sir, uhh last night I had a bad dream..." Harry trembled as he spoke.

"You know the punishment." Vernon appeared to glisten in the eyes.
________________________________
Several hours later the world was fading from Harry, this beating had been like any other. It felt like death. He was in so much pain and the world was fading, his voice gone hours ago. All he could do was sit there and hope that he would heal or die quickly.
________________________________

A/N: Hey! Hope you guys liked this!